Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: He lied about loving me ? He does not anything to do with me anymore ?

He lied about loving me ? He does not anything to do with me anymore ?

We have been sleeping together for three years. For a year now he has asking me if I am in love with him and I said no every time. Several times he accidentally said he loves me(I mean on purpose to see my reaction)but I did not answer anything so ce corrected himself.
    Two months ago he asked me again if I love him, I said yes. He was suspicious but he also said he loves me. That I am his love. He kept asking me why I did not want to be his girlfriend, to be in a relationship.
    We saw each other one night, we drank a couple of drinks. He told me he loves me. While we were together he asked me if I wanted to get pregnant, to be his wife, I did not answer him anything. He asked me a copule of times to be his wife. He asked me do I only love sex with him or do I love him, I said both. The next time we saw each other, he asked me if I want to have a child, I said I was not ready. After that, he was colder towards me.
    Last time we saw each other, I joked how he is busy becuse of job, he said he do not have time to have a girlfriend. He said that one girl maybe will be his girlfriend. I aksed him why he told me he loves me if he wants to be with another girl. And he said that I am not serious (serious about him) that I do not call him, and that he loves me as a person.
    Where did that change come from ? Why is he telling me about another girl ? He does not want anything to do with me anymore ? He lied about loving me ?

Are you dating or just fwb/hooking up? Are either of you in other relationships? Why are you talking about babies if you are this unsure of each other?

Perhaps you would feel better oif you were with someone you loved or at least had time for each other.
    Originally Posted by futuruna
    We have been sleeping together for three years. For a year now he has asking me if I am in love with him and I said no every time.
    Last time we saw each other, I joked how he is busy becuse of job, he said he do not have time to have a girlfriend.

We are fwb, he asked for relationship. I said I love him, he knows that. I do not know what to think. He said that he loves me, that I am his love, only love and know he said that he loves me as a person.

Stop talking about babies and getting pregnant. It's silly if either or both of you have such difficulty even saying you are in love or in any sort of relationship. Is he married? Are you?

What do you want with him? dating? bf/gf? or random sex and getting drunk and talking about making babies?
    We are fwb,

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Are you dating or just fwb/hooking up? Are either of you in other relationships? Why are you talking about babies if you are this unsure of each other?

Perhaps you would feel better oif you were with someone you loved or at least had time for each other.
    We are fwb, he asked for relationship. I said I love him, he knows that. I do not know what to think. He said that he loves me, that I am his love, only love and know he said that he loves me as a person.

Other than being FWBs, what has he done besides "talking the talk" to show he's interested in a relationship? Have you actually dated/gone to public places together?

He's toying with you. Find a grown decent and respectful man who treats you well, not someone like this. I think he was offended by your sensibilities and reserve. Let it go. There are people out there who won't treat you like a giant walking ovary or will ask you out to a decent lunch or dinner and be bold enough to propose that you both be in a monogamous relationship. Don't settle for so little.

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    He's toying with you. Find a grown decent and respectful man who treats you well, not someone like this. I think he was offended by your sensibilities and reserve. Let it go. There are people out there who won't treat you like a giant walking ovary or will ask you out to a decent lunch or dinner and be bold enough to propose that you both be in a monogamous relationship. Don't settle for so little.
    He has been asking me to be his girlfriend for one year. He called me many times to go for a drink, and we did. He fine, but sometimes he is mad at me because I do not do what he wants.

Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    Other than being FWBs, what has he done besides "talking the talk" to show he's interested in a relationship? Have you actually dated/gone to public places together?
    Yes, we did. He called me many times to go for a drink, do things together. He wanted to spend more times together, travel together...

Platinum Member
    He has been asking me to be his girlfriend for one year. He called me many times to go for a drink, and we did. He fine, but sometimes he is mad at me because I do not do what he wants.
    Were you close friends before you started having sex or is this a sexual arrangement and he is now asking you to be in a relationship with him?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice