Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I lost him forever

Also, please get some self respect. You're letting yourself be treated very badly and keep returning for more.

You need to stop that.
    It won't bring him back and he won't respect you if you keep on.

On top of it, he or his family members could possibly contact the police if they feel you're overstepping your grounds. Do not let it get to that point.

It will be hard, but block him, delete everything from him, do not allow him to contact you ever again.

Try to remember when some people walk away, it's a gain. Not a loss.

Your feelings are hurt. You put your own needs behind his. While this is a good trait, you have to use it wisely.

You put someone ahead of you, that also put themselves ahead of you.

Ideally, you do this for someone that also does it for you.

He knew what he was doing. He knew how you felt. He used that against you. It really sucks. I know. And I'm really sorry. I know, I would expect better from a guy that I was with for so long.

But stop kidding yourself... this is him. A better person doesnt use people they care about. They recognize that their feelings aren't there and so they should be the stronger person and not lead on, give hope, or have sex with the other person.

know that a person that uses you, will not stop using you just because you make it easy for them. They will not magically decide to be better. Human nature is to do the least effort for the max benefit. So as soon as you accept less. bingo! you get less.

Its also not your place to fix people or show them the errors of their ways. Your place is to say, this isn't good enough for me. Bye!

Take time to process, love yourself and heal.

Know that yes, you were wrong to lose it, show up at his place and act stalkerish. Learn this lesson once and for all... when someone breaks up with you, let them go. And don't let them jerk you around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice