Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I donít know if I should divorce my wife.

Platinum Member
    How long have you been married?

I have been married 1 year.

Platinum Member
    You should definitely proceed with the divorce. You will never be able to trust her again. Are you going to test for paternity?

Not looking good for you. As far as STDs, you'll have a tough time proving anything. As far as bringing someone here to look after your parents in exchange for residency not looking good either.

You need to realize once you open this Pandora's box of a sham marriage you are as culpable as she is. Keep in mind there's a vigilance now about bringing over Asian brides and using them as slave labor. She is with her family and community and apparently she fled to them because of abuse?

If you re looking for spite/deportation and reasons to assume she is cheating it can all backfire because your hands are far from clean here. Especially with something on record about a domestic call. You need excellent legal advice.
    Originally Posted by help48
    One thing Iím embarrassed about is her relatives called the police when we having the argument. Nothing happened when the police came.

Platinum Member
    So all she wants is her own space, but you blame your folks need you to stay. No you don't. You can pay for the house/mortgage while living with her own family instead. Or your folks need to downsize. You can't live with them forever you know. And the baby thing, there is a false negative chlamydia test percentage is between 0-14%.

I hope she gets a flight back to Vietnam. Good luck trying to get the baby back. I know that sounds mean, but I don't see how you have been making her your top priority.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by tattoobunnie
    So all she wants is her own space, but you blame your folks need you to stay. No you don't. You can pay for the house/mortgage while living with her own family instead. Or your folks need to downsize. You can't live with them forever you know. And the baby thing, there is a false negative chlamydia test percentage is between 0-14%.

I hope she gets a flight back to Vietnam. Good luck trying to get the baby back. I know that sounds mean, but I don't see how you have been making her your top priority.
    She knew what she was getting into. This is a part of the culture.

The important part, is that she cheated, has an STD, and will not communicate with him. I do not understand why he is becoming the bad guy.

I didnít use her for slave labor. I took her to work everyday because she wanted to work. She works with her relatives.

I contacted the police to get a copy of the police report, but they didnít make one. Also the police told her relatives not to call again for no reason.

Iím not doing this for spite. I donít see any alternatives.

Please get the report on if this is your baby, or not. How far along is she?

I don't blame you, help. It sounds as though she has cheated. Mind you, she might have used you for a green card and it's all starting to become obvious.

It still was not okay that you brought your parents into a spousal argument.

But at this point, it's best that you divorce her.

Ok, call an attorney and get the process started, the sooner the better. You are not good for each other.
    Originally Posted by help48
    I donít see any alternatives.

I agree a divorce is best in this case regardless of who is at fault.

I would consult with immigration too or have your lawyer talk to them.

They used to be called mail order brides and now they are internet brides rarely work out for either party like they thought it would.

Lost

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice