LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bloodchoke, still kind of nervous about it

A bloodchoke, still kind of nervous about it

Hi everyone, I hope you all are well. Thanks for all the advice youíve given me in the past.
    So Iím a bit kinky in that I like some mild neck holds during sex. My boy is comfortable with it so we do that from time to time.

This last time however, he went a bit too hard and I saw the room darken. Next thing I know I see flashes of images and lights and suddenly I open my eyes, and my concerned boyfriend is freaking out, worried sick. I didnít know why he was scared, until he recapped what happened. Apparently, I sagged to the side, made jerking motions, and then started to snore. It lasted only a second. I had passed out.

He asked me some basic questions to test my consciousness and though correct, I was slow in answering who the president of the United States is. Afterwards, I was sleepy and had a headache and my neck was hurting.

I told him I donít want to do anything like that anymore, so at least that is settled. However Iím still reeling from the event. Could there have been any damage done to me, despite it being only a second I was out? Has anyone ever had this happen?
    Thanks 😊 Getting Ready for a First Date

You need to see a doctor. Sadly many erotic asphyxia cases end in death. Not necessarily the first times due to amateurish practices, but when confidence is gained and they up the ante.

The high is the anoxia (lack of oxygen). When your body is harmed by a lack of oxygen, it's called a hypoxic-anoxic injury. (google it)

So while there may not be lasting damage, good idea to see your doctor and be candid about it.
    Originally Posted by caraviolin
    Apparently, I sagged to the side, made jerking motions, and then started to snore. It lasted only a second. I had passed out

Realistically it was much more than a second. Yes, cutting off oxygen to the brain can cause damage. Yes, you do need to see a doctor for a check up and you are correct in never ever engaging in this kind of behavior again. People do die from this more often than you realize. It's just too easy for things to go a bit too far and it can happen fast and unexpectedly. A tragic accident that ultimately destroys lives, as in ends one and leaves another one in jail for manslaughter.

There are better ways to get an adrenaline rush than being choked to death..... Might want to put some thought into that.

See a doctor, OP. He shouldn't be applying hard pressure to your trachea. Leave off on this going forward until both of you feel more confident.

Go see a doctor, nobody here is a doctor. I'm glad to hear you dont want to do this ever again.

It sounds as though you had a seizure and yes, it's serious. This could cause brain damage as you're cutting off the supply of oxygen to your head.

Please see a doctor asap.

Platinum Member
    You need medical attention, OP.

That didn't all happen in a second. It lasted longer than either of you really realize, and the fact that you were jerking is concerning. Please, call your doctor. Be open about what happened so they properly evaluate you.

Thanks everyone.
    I am going to the doc today.
    My boyfriend told me yesterday that he wouldíve stopped if I told him to. Thing is, it happened too fast for me to tell him that. I feel, phrased that way, it was completely my fault.
    I donít know.

Actually your bf should have called 911 or taken you to an er if you lost consciousness. not play doctor asking orientation questions.

It takes a split second to go into a cardiac arrhythmia from this or do some brain damage. Good you are seeing a doctor. be frank, they've heard all this before.

You need to reconsider a relationship with someone too high risk oriented and too stupid to do the right thing when he got in over his head.
    Originally Posted by caraviolin
    My boyfriend told me yesterday that he wouldíve stopped if I told him to.

Thanks for all the help.
    I went and Iím ok. She was glad to hear I wouldnít be engaging in any more of this behavior.

The thing is, right after it happened I was sleepy and my BF told me to stay awake. Suddenly I was having an uncontrolled laughing fit; I was feeling loopy. He went right to his video game and I lay in bed. He later claimed my laughing made it seem like I was totally fine.

After about 20 min I started feeling nauseous and my head and neck hurt and told him I really wanted him to hold me a bit. He took a break from the game and asked me if I wanted to go to the ER. I stupidly said I didnít think I needed to..and a couple minutes later he was wrapped in his game.

He obviously was concerned about me but I kind of wish he didnít joke about it afterwards. He mimicked my flailing movement and pretended he would squeeze my neck again. Maybe my pain made it harder to take the joke, but I didnít laugh. He often makes jokes about heavy things to lighten the mood. Iíve always wondered if itís because heís been through a lot in his life.

The next day he did call a lot to see how I was. Sometimes I wonder though how important I am compared to his games.
    Last edited by caraviolin; 09-09-2020 at 08:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice