Need a serious relationship

ckels

ckels,

While most people would like a relationship (I know I would...), I don't think that means we Need a relationship. When I have been in the mode of needing to have someone and thinking about it constantly, that's been when I am most depressed and when love is furthest away. I've seen the same thing over and over again with plenty of people, male and female. But when those people stop trying to find love and focus on being happy with themselves, they end up feeling better. That in turn can make them more attractive. And sometimes, that's when love strikes. Love comes in it's own time. Really, just enjoy being single and have fun doing what you love.

Oh, I'm 37 and still waiting. So at 32, you have plenty of time. :friendly_wink:

Hi am 32 year old been searching for a serious relationship, in any part of the world and yet love won't locate me

You can’t search for a serious relationship. Online or offline. And honestly potential dates would be put off by the fact that you are seemingly just searching for anyone to fill that position!?

I certainly hope you haven’t put that line on a dating site?

A serious relationship is born from a meet , a few dates, more dates, a mutual decision to exclusively date and after exclusively dating for months , mutually decide to enter a relationship and after being in a relationship for a year or more with no drama then the serious chats happen.

Stop concentrating on having a serious relationship . Do the ground work first.

If you want to run a supermarket, you can’t just do that.

You need to first work on the check out , once you have proven your worth, effort and enthusiasm , you then progress to stock taking etc. Then you become in charge of a section on the floor. Then you become a buyer / manager. But only of a section. You then work your way up to store management.

Dating is no different.

So what have you actually done to get to know people in small increments?

I think when you search to hard for one, it doesn’t happen. Life has a way of giving you things when you are ready for them. Have you thought about seeking out hobbies or volunteering. There maybe some people you can meet that way. In my opinion, I think dating sites are filled with weirdos and fakes. Try putting your self into situations where you can meet new people.

Archived