Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No hope

What treatment are you currently receiving for your anxiety and depression?

Bronze Member
    Your options are limited. Regardless of what you choose, you are going to have to do something that you don't want to do. Be it taking a different bus route or finding a roommate, the only way out of this is to face the anxiety. Prior to the pandemic I was taking the bus to work as well, an hour each way. I've ridden numerous bus routes over the years, and what I've found is that one is the same as the other. People generally leave you alone and everyone is in their own little world. If you can handle one bus, you can handle them all. Also, the bus system I use has monthly passes and discount passes if you meet certain criteria. You may want to check on that to see if it can cut down on the costs.

It seems like your anxiety is what is holding you back in all of this. While we are all here to help and offer suggestions, I think you are better off addressing it with a professional. You are allowing it to control your decision making and using it to dismiss the few options you have. You need to face these fears if you want to get things turned around. I know you can do it.

3. 09-08-2020, 09:10 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice