LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: She keeps cancelling

She keeps cancelling

Greetings Enotaloners. Cant stress how it feels so good to be able to get advice and tips from you guys in times of confusion.

So I previously posted about my relationship which lasted about 9 months until it unfortunately ended. My ex called it off over a small argument and I didnt bother fighting it. As much as I thought I loved her, looking back, it was not a fulfilling relationship for me. The break up wasnt as painful as I thought it would be and Im quite ok wuth it now.

So a month after the break up I went onto an online dating site and met a girl there. She gave me her numbers and we connected instantly. Our first call was an hour long and most of our calls are seldom less than an hour long. She honestly ticked the boxes that my ex didnt. She initiates, shes very cheerful, shes funny, shes open and we share the same opinion on many topics. Our sense of humour is on the same level. She told me she likes me because i listen, i seem kind, Im easy to talk to and Im composed. We have been communicating everyday for 3 weeks but I have still not seen her. Shes in a stable home and doesnt display signs of baggage. Iv dealt with broken women in my past Iv learnt to identify the red flags.

Everything seems perfect except for one problem, shes been cancelling our meetings (3 times now recent one being today)

Cancellation 1
    She was offline the whole day on the day we had to meet. She texted me in the evening, apologising and even setting a new date. She said she ran out of data and that she was also was on her periods. Shaky reason, but gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Cancellation 2
    Her sister's friend passed away. Day before meeting day she tells me that she had to go to the sister's friend's funeral. This one seems true because she told me way before the day of the meeting. This one Im convinced of.

Cancellation 3 (today)
    We spoke in the morning and I asked for her location and she just disappeared offline. She later called me to apologize saying she had flu and tried to sleep it off. She said she didnt send the location because she wasnt sure if she would be fine by the time she woke up. She had been telling me about this flu 3 days prior...

This is really not making sense to me I can say for sure that she likes me. Its clear to me. But I keep getting disappointed. Iv been quiet today towards her and she just sent me a text asking if we are fighting now as I type this sentence. I dont know how to handle this situation. What should I do?

Regards

Have you met her in person at all?

And how can you be "fighting"? You're not even dating let alone in a relationship.

Maybe she wants to collect text buddies so she can feel popular.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Have you met her in person at all?

And how can you be "fighting"? You're not even dating let alone in a relationship.

Maybe she wants to collect text buddies so she can feel popular.
    Havent met her in person. Also shes not big on social media (no insta, no facebook just whatsapp)

She cancelled three times. Time to let her suggest the next date and time. If she cancels again she is not interested in meeting.

I would tell her you would like to see her but you would like her to let you know what day and time works for her.

Sorry to hear this. With this many cancellations, it would be best to view this as a catfish/scammer. Just disconnect and start chatting with women from dating sites who can meet up in a timely fashion.
    Originally Posted by TheG
    Havent met her in person. Also shes not big on social media (no insta, no facebook just whatsapp)

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Sorry to hear this. With this many cancellations, it would be best to view this as a catfish/scammer. Just disconnect and start chatting with women from dating sites who can meet up in a timely fashion.
    We have video called a few times...

Platinum Member
    Shes not interested or likes to mess people about or both. Either way time to block and move on to a good woman.

She's a flake and not serious about you. Take a hint and move on.

Tell her the chats were nice but it's time to go your separate ways. Then make it final so you can be with a woman who is more reliable.

Sounds like she's playing you for a fool, while her husband/boyfriend is in another room. JMO...

Sounds odd. She could be lying about her circumstances or who she is, she could be married or have a boyfriend who's currently away, she might have weight or other health issues.

Hard to say which one. But she's definitely playing some kind of game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice