Total laughing stock

Haunted68

Hi everyone I’m Tom or Tammy I’m a 52 year old guy that still has a lot of anger and Shame inside me , from the age of 12 my mom caught me in her tights, panties and mules she flipped I got spanked and was made to stay in the clothes for the rest of the day it was just me and mum and this was late 70s early 80s so spanking no big deal but mum invited my aunt and cousin over later to see me like it and another spanking which was extremely humiliating but as time progressed she dressed me more , more family and friends see me like this so as you can imagine I was teased constantly mum would take me shopping and try on dresses skirts,sandles with my toes painted and then fully dressed out shopping or to bingo but I had a blonde crew cut hair so everyone knew I was a boy dressed , she even took me to school like it I was sent home but damage was done all knew and see me, I was bullied by the boys but the girls were worse as they tried and succeeded on numerous occasions to get my trousers down to see if I had tights or knickers on it was a long time till I left school , so fast forward now I am a cross dresser i am straight but I do have a humiliation fetish ( spanking, dressing, foot fetish ) I have had councillng and of course it was abuse but I didn’t realise then do now and for me I need to be embarrassed to be turned on so got some major hang ups would love to hear back from anyone who’s had similar experiences or just wants to message thank you

There are sites and forums specifically for the needs and concerns of cross dressers, fetishes, etc.. The abuse is a separate issue, you are already getting therapy for.

I am a cross dresser i am straight but I do have a humiliation fetish ( spanking, dressing, foot fetish )
  • 3 months later...

I am curious, what compelled you to seek therapy? Is this a forum you're hoping to seek a individual or a response in where you are related to or just asking if anyone has that traumatized background therefore somehow breeding the outcome of enjoying that abuse for arousal? I am not in any way judging but as I said, curious?

Archived