Will he text me again?

Martina111

Hi. I met this guy online some time ago. He is really friendly and we texted a lot. Well, to be honest there was a time in our correspondence when he did not text me for a couple of weeks but I didnt care that much as it was only the beginning. Then I texted him with simpel Whats up, he replied instantly and apologized for his silence and said that he had been planning to text me several times but he felt stupid for not replying to my texts. But then we started texting every day for a month and we finally met as we live far away from wach other. The meeting was nice and he was texting me for a couple of days after it. Then he said he was really busy with renovation and apologized for not texting so often. I was fine with it because I know he has been having some family problems and he needs to take care of them. But then he stopped texting me completely. Its been a week now. What should I do?

He's not keeping in touch which means he's not that interested. I'm sorry to say this. Focus on yourself and figure out why you're interested in someone so lukewarm who lives far away. Are you sure you are not selling yourself short? Why bother with people like this?

Your time is precious and so is your brain and heart space. Don't waste your life over people who don't make you a priority.

Sorry to hear that you are going through this. To me it seems like he wasn't that intersted in the first place. If a guy really like you he will sned relatively fast responses and not leave you wiating weeks. I have been down this road before and they usually turn out to be players. Keep your chin up because there are plenty more fish in the sea. I'm sire you will find someone else in no time who is happy to give you their time. Good luck :)

Archived