Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He says I'm moaning & I want to know what you think

Yes, poison your husband and pamper your cat.🤣 The pregnancy program at your local prison may be better than your marriage.🕴 If you are arguing about cat bowls and household spray imagine the fights you'll pick when you have kids.
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    This is just me but if he did it again I would spray Lysol in his food if he complains tell him to stop moaning.
    Last edited by Wiseman2; 08-08-2020 at 03:22 PM.

If you are arguing about cat bowls and household spray imagine the fights you'll pick when you have kids.
    I really cringe for you. Raising a child is a hundred times harder than pets and if he is behaving like this over pets I really dread how bad it's going to become with a child.

You are at fault for picking a man with these issues, he is at fault for his bad temper, belittling ways and just being a moron. Who the heck puts their own pet in danger?

And you treat him like one. And talk about him with intense contempt like he is a sperm donor. You need to do some things for yourself rather than nagging.

For example if the spray off area is where you decide to feed your cats, why wouldn't you remedy that? It sounds like you feel your opinion, methods, cats, etc are superior. Yet you married him. Sadly it looks a like a very rock road ahead for you.
    Originally Posted by Kwinto
    I feel like he is still a child.

And you treat him like one. And talk about him with intense contempt like he is a sperm donor. You need to do some things for yourself rather than nagging.
    She's actually fairly calm for being in the third trimester. Loads of women would be screaming and causing heaps more uproar. Being that heavily pregnant is no picnic.

But to be fair, this man does sound like he is acting very childish and irresponsible.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Or he could just give a crap where he sprays the Lysol, you know, like an adult.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Or he could just give a crap where he sprays the Lysol, you know, like an adult.
    Seriously.. I was thinking about that poor cat. Basically being poisoned because its too hard to spray take out containers in another way.

I really think its very telling of a person's nature by how they treat animals... I knew a guy that used to punch his dog and say it didn't hurt her. Notice I said I used to know. d bag.

I wonder if he's feeling displaced due to the coming baby and is taking it out on the cat. Like, he seems to be deliberately doing something you specifically asked him not to even though it could harm the cat and his answer is to get rid of the cat. Did he want to have a baby or was it something you wanted? Or was it a "surprise"?

Is he doing a lot more household chores while you are pregnant? Thinking to when I was pregnant, my SO took on all housework involving chemicals etc. and litter box duty full time as advised.
    If he's doing a lot, and you are hovering around and nagging, this could be frustration and feeling unappreciated more than anything.
    I don't know him, but do you honestly believe him to be incompetent and untrustworthy to do basic things? Again, I wasn't there, but is it possible you are treating him with bad faith due to being stressed and scared yourself with a baby on the way during a pandemic?
    It's important to figure out if you trust him. If you really don't, that's a way bigger issue.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Lambert
    Seriously.. I was thinking about that poor cat. Basically being poisoned because its too hard to spray take out containers in another way.

I really think its very telling of a person's nature by how they treat animals... I knew a guy that used to punch his dog and say it didn't hurt her. Notice I said I used to know. d bag.
    Was the poor animal removed from the home?

Platinum Member
    Why are you spraying anything in the first instance?

Do you not realise that soap will do a better job to kill coronavirus?
    Alcohol is a mere substitute (but not as effective ) when soap and water is not readily available.

Does the spray you use even have 70% alcohol?

And the cats bowls have been in the house pre covid lol

Is he super anxious about covid and Misinformed perhaps?

Just wash the cat bowls and stop wasting time and money on useless sprays.

The reason why soap is the most effective cleaning product against covid is because the virus has an outer lipid layer (fat) and anything that dissolves fat will render the virus inactive.

If you canít convinve him , then pour the antibac contents down the sink and replace with a mixture of water and dish washing liquid. That way you will know the cat will only be sprayed with a bit of soap lol
    Peace of mind for you.
    Last edited by Billie28; 08-09-2020 at 03:41 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice