LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep Trying or Stop Wasting Time

Platinum Member
    If she can't make it and doesn't offer a firm date/time she can make it -and asks you with enthusiasm if you can make it then, it's a non starter. Move on.

Platinum Member
    If they want to hang out, they will reach out and plan something.

Do not contact her again.

I don't think she's interested. You're giving ample time from the sounds of it with enough options.

I would interpret it as the female isn't interested in the male. The male should take a hint by now.

Bronze Member
    Each one of those times she turned you down she could have suggested an alternative date/time when she'd be free. She didn't do this, so stop wasting your time. If she was interested she'd have made it happen by now.

Gold Member
    You could call her on it. Say something like "how about you suggest a time and date that works for you". Her response will be revealing.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by greendots
    You could call her on it. Say something like "how about you suggest a time and date that works for you". Her response will be revealing.
    Normally, i would agree but she has specifically asked him NOT to ask her out again.
    If she actually is interested, SHE will ask HIM out. He made his point that he is interested.

The first time, it would have worked out better if he was flexible on the date - gave her two days to pick from, but that doesn't help now. She is clearly not interested. And follow her wishes and DO NOT ask her out again. She will only be on the defensive. There is no indication here that she is interested, but busy

If i was busy but very interested i would say "sorry, i have a salon appointment and i have no clue how long it will go, but maybe another day? " And if he said yes to that, i would tell him when i was free.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by abitbroken
    Normally, i would agree but she has specifically asked him NOT to ask her out again.

Ooh, I missed that bit. I thought it said "don't stop asking." I still agree with you though, she doesn't sound interested anyway.

Originally Posted by m6r18p65

3. Yeah, darn. I already have plans. Donít stop asking.. One of these days itíll work.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by greendots
    Ooh, I missed that bit. I thought it said "don't stop asking." I still agree with you though, she doesn't sound interested anyway.

Maybe i misread it. Maybe she DID say DO NOT stop asking, but i really think she is not interested truly but likes the attention.
    If a woman turns you down that many times, do not KEEP asking. Have some dignity. You have asked enough, so move on - if SHE asks you out, different story. You don't want to be a guy that's just an ego boost for her. Asking her out a fourth time looks like begging, honestly. There may be a young woman out there who would be more than happy to go out with you. She is WAY too much work

If someone keeps asking you out and you, somehow, are never free at the times they suggest (which could happen), surely you would take it upon yourself to suggest a date/time that would work for you, IF you were interested.

If you've asked someone out three times, and every time they replied with a "no" and no alternative options to make it work, then the message is pretty clear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice