LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: He's gone silent on me, did I came out too strong ? I think I ruined it

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Why do you want to continue to see this man when HE already made it clear he wants "dates" at his home?
    Wel, I was also curious why he would contact me when made it clear that i'm not willing to go to his house. I will not continue if he isn't willing. i thought he had change of heart

Originally Posted by MrsWise
    Wel, I was also curious why he would contact me when made it clear that i'm not willing to go to his house. I will not continue if he isn't willing. i thought he had change of heart
    Because he's checking to see how much you are willing to bend in order to keep him.

It's a test. Does she want me badly enough to give in?

And what made you think he had a "change of heart"? In his message did he mention a date? Or did he say he understood and he wants to make sure you're comfortable?

Sounds like he thinks you might have a change of heart.

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    Sounds like he thinks you might have a change of heart.
    Well put.

Per some of my earlier posts, I suspect his read on everything you "made clear"—the "100 percent single" stuff, coming as it did after he went dark on the whole walk idea—is that you're clearly pretty vulnerable when it comes to men, to dating. Not saying that's your personal truth, but just how I think he interpreted all that. If I ignored a woman's suggestion about a date and she responded with a checklist of her dating needs, it's what I'd see.

So, with "hey beautiful" he's kind of testing just how vulnerable you might be. Can he ghost on the walk idea, ignore the preemptive boundary stuff, vanish for a stretch, then toss a crumb your way without acknowledging the buffet you tossed his and still keep you interested?

Verdict is still out, it seems.

Don't you just want a dude who goes, "A walk! Sounds like a blast! How's Thursday?" That's not asking for the moon. And if that sounds like a solid place to start off? Well, you already know this is not that place.

So guys you were right, Part of me still had hope that it would work out and he would be interested in going on date so I responded to his text and said "I'm alright, how about you"? just to see what he says next since i left the ball in his court. He never responded and haven't heard from him since. So now i'm perplexed why he reach out at all. I blocked his number because I don't have time for time wasters

So guys you were right, Part of me still had hope that it would work out and he would be interested in going on date so I responded to his text and said "I'm alright, how about you"? just to see what he says next since i left the ball in his court. He never responded and haven't heard from him since. So now i'm perplexed why he reach out at all. I blocked his number because I don't have time for time wasters
    He probably wanted a booty call for that night and you didn't leap on his message fast enough. So he either had sent that message to other women and one of them responded or he had a date with his hand.

Good decision to block him. He doesn't want what you want.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice