I have a crush on a pharmacist

Pixy

Hi,

I have a crush on one of the Intern pharmacist(he graduated last year) at my nearest pharmacy. I don’t know if it’s a sign from the universe but whenever I go to my local pharmacy which is one of the biggest pharmacy with many employees every time I go there’s this one pharmacist who always helps me every time. whenever it’s my turn He always ends up helping me. I recently started realizing that and I have gotten a little crush on him. The last time I was there I made small talk I asked him about where he studied, and he asked me back we had a small talk there were customers waiting at the back but we still continued our conversation we somehow forgot that there were other people waiting in line I didn’t want to take up much of his time so I ended the conversation and left. I don’t know If he was just doing his job and being nice or if he was genuinely interested. I did check his fingers his not married I assume and I got his names and followed him on instagram he did follow me back I don’t know if he remembers me because of this pandemic we are in I did have my mask on so I’m not sure if he recognizes me from my instagram pictures. What can/ should I do

P.S I might be sexually attracted him because I am currently not ready to be in a relationship maybe as time goes by I might like him enough to want a relationship

It sounds like he's just doing his job. He isn't supposed to date patients or customers and he knows this. He's not going to risk his job or his license. Enjoy your crush, but look elsewhere to date.

I have a crush on one of the Intern pharmacist at my nearest pharmacy. I don’t know If he was just doing his job and being nice or if he was genuinely interested.

I'm not sure about the instagram or social media these days. It seems to produce a lot more voyeurism and less action (passivity) on behalf of its users. Why not ask him for his number next time? You'll have an answer right then on whether he's available and you'll get an idea fairly quickly over the phone on whether he's interested or not.

Why bother if you are not wanting a relationship?

You might just want to have a one night stand but he might not want that at all.

Honestly, let it go if you're only fooling around. And please don't be selfish and stand and chat up an employee if people are waiting. That is incredibly inconsiderate and I doubt you'd want it done to you.

But yes, Wiseman has a point. You met him at the wrong place. You are now one of his customers and being as you've been there many times, lots of others most likely have seen you there too.

He would get fired for getting together with one of his customers. People are having a hard time financially right now with Covid, and I highly doubt he's going to mess up his job and his reputation, just to get together with you for a night or two.

Maybe if he was a fast food employee, but not a pharmacist.

As I said perhaps later I might want a relationship but I won’t go in with the mindset of wanting a relationship That leads to disappointment and there were other pharmacist there to help them I saw nothing wrong using the one opportunity I had to get to know him

I’m From South Africa so things are different no one is gonna get fired or lose their job as long as he does his job and respects his customers. As I said I realize I was taking up his working time hence I ended the conversation and decided to look for him elsewhere outside his work environment that’s when I added him on Instagram

Archived