What is wrong with him,What should I do :( ? PLEASE HELP!

Tamara1

My ex boyfriend doesn’t want us to get back together (he was the one who broke up with me by the way) but at the same time he told me he still loves me and misses me and needs me so much, he also kissed me and he comes to places where he knows I’m at and he finds excuses to meet me and tries to kiss me all the time and he gets jealous if any guy talks or flirts with me, he says he wants to “protect me” and he asked me If I’m talking to a new guy or dating someone new, I explained to him that I don’t agree that he kisses me since we’re not together anymore but later he kissed me against my will, he said he can't control himself and can resist me.

I told him that we’re either just friends or that we stop talking at all so he said that he doesn’t want to stop talking to me and that we’ll be friends but without meeting since he can’t control himself when he sees me and I agreed but then he quickly changed his mind and wants to meet me again and he finds any excuse, Why is he acting like this?

I mean he already understood I don’t agree to be friends with benefits or anything like that even though he didn’t say that but I felt like thats what he wanted

Talk to an adult. Google "stalking" and "assault" (if he is 'kissing you against your will'). Delete and block him from all messaging apps and a void him. Stop being alone with him. He is acting creepy.

Replied in your identical thread:https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565440&p=7230062&viewfull=1#post7230062

he also kissed me and he comes to places where he knows I’m at and he finds excuses to meet me and tries to kiss me all the time

You can't control what he does as long as you allow him to do whatever he pleases with you whether it's coming over to your place, kissing you, telling you his jealous thoughts and being with you based upon his convenience.

What you can control is dissolving and exiting the relationship including friendship with benefits which he is taking advantage of. It is time to go your separate ways, sever contact, ghost, block and delete him.

He is the one who broke up with you. It's time for him to eat his words and go along with it albeit grudgingly. You are the one who needs to take action and make the breakup FINAL.

Archived