LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Ex Fiancé Broke Up with Me

Originally Posted by Love7amber3
    What I’m saying is time & distance can make a change.
    What you keep missing is that it seems she's made up her mind and has no intention of coming back. Also be aware that during the "time and distance" she could find someone else better suited to her.

Time to learn to accept that it's over and leave her be.

Platinum Member
    No offense OP but what you are saying in your defense is what stalkers say.

As a woman whose told guys no and they continue to proceed in their harassment I too threaten the police! In fact one ex after I broke it off emailed me ten emails a day, every day, for two week! I couldn’t figure out the new Yahoo update at the time and couldn’t block him. I had to delete and block him on everything. I still will hear from him on a new social media platform occasionally. He says what you say and it makes me be even that much angrier.

I think you let her be and move on. There’s no way to get her back, face the facts.

I get it. I know I need to let go. I’m just hoping she will reach out one day. I don’t want to consistently pester her. I think you all have the wrong idea. I definitely panicked when we first broke up and over contacted her but she responded somewhat positively at first. The reaching out to the family was way over the line though.

Get your act together. Whether that's seeing a doctor, reaching out to a mental health clinic or getting support from friends and family. Improve your life.

Platinum Member
    This is over, OP. You still don't get it if you're searching for advice to get her back. She has said no repeatedly. Listen to her; believe her.

Work on you. Then you will better prepared if the opportunity to start a new relationship comes along. It won't be with her, but there might be a better match out there for you. If you want to stay single forever, then that's your prerogative too. But at least you'll be in a better emotional place to live your life on your terms.

OKay, so if one day she does decide to reach out, say in a years time, what will she find? Someone that has been sitting by the phone, pining for her for the past year? or perhaps someone who has bothered her month after month after month and not able to get over her? Or someone who is strong in himself, able to move on and get on with his life and is better for the relationship having been in the past?

The thread has run its course, closed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice