LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ex Fiancť Broke Up with Me

She told you no. More than once.

There is no way to "get" her back. She's not a pair of shoes or a video game, you don't "get" people. They either choose to be with you or they choose not to. She chooses not to.

I know it hurts and it's not what you want but that is reality.

Is she is such a great person & you love her so much why did you break up with her?

Sorry to hear this. What was the breakup about? Did she block you? Most likely she has discussed this with her friends, family, coworkers etc.

Check your local jurisdiction. Stalking is a crime and having a restraining order on your record is not good. Also at any time any attempt to continue to contact her can be brought to the local police as evidence of your stalking and harassing. Once someone states this, you need to back off.

You can't undo or unsay stuff, but you can stand back and think about things.
    Originally Posted by Love7amber3
    She said she never wants to speak to me again, Iím dead to her, and that she feels like she is being stalked.

I asked her if she cared about me anymore and she said she only cares about her family. I was thinking wait Iím your family too.

She blocked me on everything except twitter and email. Slowly but surely. Each time a I reached out she would block me on a different platform.

I know that Iím saying how can I get her to see Iím good for her. Iím not treating her as an object.

I know that Iím saying how can I get her to see Iím good for her. Iím not treating her as an object.
    What makes her good for you?

She is smart, generally nice if the circumstances permit, caring, and helpful in times of need. She was everything I wanted out of a woman and I messed up. I apologized profusely and she never accepted. At the end I really had nothing going for me because my business was in flux and my emotional stability was completely gone. When times were good, I felt like I was extremely empathetic to her situations. I could really relate to her on many different levels.

I messed up. I apologized profusely and she never accepted.
    I'm sorry to hear about this. It'll take time for this to sink in. Give yourself more time. Don't pursue her. Take care of yourself more. The more you struggle and live in denial, the worse it is.

Keep your chin up and your feet firmly planted on the ground. It'll take awhile to adjust.

You think itís a chance maybe a year from now. I really think she is the one for me. Iíll never lose hope. Iíll stay single forever.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice