Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She is not ready

OP, she was up front in letting you know where she stands. She knows you have a crush on her. So, IF she ever changes her mind, no doubt she knows where to find you. I have a feeling she's going to focus on her studies for a couple of years. Time to accept and move on.

Originally Posted by Betel255
    Yeah no, don't get me wrong. I made a lot of experiences with manipulative behaviour and I am strictly against anything trying to "make people do things". I already described how I felt like an ass for being pushy, even though she told me she enjoyed my company. I am at ease with the situation and in the process of moving on (and certainly not doing any more advances), I just wanted to know if anyone made the experience of people getting back at someone they rejected at first. Or in other words, could she actually see me as "boyfriend material" and just has to sort things out before being able to commit to someone?
    Going down this road is a bit futile so best not explored fully. If you like her or respect her, respect what she says without getting caught up with the "what ifs". It'll make you look like a crazy person or someone who's not quite with it, disrespectful, rude, not listening etc. The list goes on. All very unattractive qualities.

What you do:

Stay positive and confident and don't get so hung up on this person. She's one out of millions. Not the last woman on earth. She and you had a nice chat once or twice, maybe a few times, but the more you stare at her or pay her any unwanted attention or let your ideas get ahead of you, is where things become inappropriate. Don't be that guy.

She's not interested in dating you. That should be enough. You need to handle rejection a bit better if you're looking to date. Take it easy.

Platinum Member
    Don't hang around and hope OP. You are wasting your time. Keep contact to a minimum.

Totally friend zoned....there's no advancement. Tip: when they give you a bunch of excuses why they can't date you, it's them telling you they don't want to date you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice