Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hes focussed on work. Will he comeback around?

He's on the fast track and extremely focused on his career first and foremost. I'm sorry, you're not even secondary to his career.

He only wants you based upon his terms, his conditions and his convenience. You are merely on standby.

You have to acquiesce or get busy living your own life.

I wouldn't hold my breath for him. You need to get busy with your own life, work hard at your career, concentrate on your health, interests and be with moral people, socially. When he's ready for you, he'll come around and pursue you. Until then, he's preoccupied with his demanding job.

You can hope all you want. However, I wouldn't wait on the sidelines for him. Charge ahead by moving forward with your own life and when both of you are mutually ready for a committed relationship, proceed then. Now is not the time for him and you'll be disappointed if you set your hopes up too high. Keep your expectations lower and remain realistic so you won't get hurt.

I would not go over to his place for sex anymore. If he isn't interested in a committed relationship with you, why reward him with sex?

Sex will not make him want to commit. He's already proved that.

I think you did a great job on using a light touch. Whether it's 'good' to hope or not depends on whether you'll want to use it constructively to move yourself forward or destructively to stagnate.

Nobody is 'above' a bit of fantasy. So decide whether you'll inspire yourself to develop and grow and focus on your own achievements beyond the guy, and in reaching for that higher ground, you'll be in the best possible place to view his behavior through the right lens if he reaches out and wants to pursue anything with you.

The alternative is to project fantasy onto whatever booty calls he might offer and set yourself up for disappointment from that.

Nobody here can crystal-ball the right answers for you, but you can focus beyond the guy and attain those for yourself.

Head high.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice