LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female best friend

Originally Posted by Lc4700
    Iam not using my best friend I would marry this girl, I want to be with her as more but we have had a few issues in the past so we have had to revert to being friends for the time being, we both agreed until we can get back on track, I apologize if my description of the situation was a bit confusing, the situation has confused me as well, we love each other and she is the future I want. Thanks for all the advice,
    oh... well this completely different than your original post.

i think you two need to figure out how to be together. what that is going to take and how to get there...

what's the problem?

You need to kick her to the curb and move on. This situation is not healthy, and by no means a friendship or a future relationship. If she's your future, she wouldn't be stringing you along like this. You are being used. You are her emotional tam*(&^. I guarantee you if she meets a guy, she's gonna dump you like a hot potato.

This is a strange limbo you're in. What's the plan to either get back to being a romantic couple or how to transition into going your separate ways? Because now that you've had sex, going back to being best friends will not allow new romantic partners to enter your life. I know I wouldn't date a guy who had a best friend like that.

Why did you break up? Does she want to get back together?
    I want to be with her as more but we have had a few issues in the past so we have had to revert to being friends for the time being, we both agreed until we can get back on track

Girls are sometime over possessive about their mates. You just need to give her all your attentions and after sometime you can find the difference. When she will find that you are giving her all your time then you can discuss this issue with her. I am sure she will definitely understand you.

Platinum Member
    I want to be with her as more but we have had a few issues in the past so we have had to revert to being friends for the time being, we both agreed until we can get back on track, I apologize if my description of the situation was a bit confusing,
    Meaning what, exactly?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice