LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: He says he will never speak to me again

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Yes indeed...it's been a nightmare for so many and it has wreaked havoc with so many lives and relationships. Absolutely look forward, not back.
    I'm feeling better already!! Yes, forward. It's ok that I was played, my integrity left in shambles. I will make it up. I will do better. I will focus on me. He never wanted me anyways and the disrespect to not get a mere goodbye. I could understand if I had cheated, rob or beat him but wow over this??! It only tells me that if this happened 2 years down the road, he would still cut and leave because if it's not forgivable now, I doubt it would be down the road and I would have had way more invested by then.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Dazz
    I did notice the crumb I was getting and should have been gone but I guess I was trying for a baby it was better to stay
    With this guy, that would have been a huge mistake.

Your relationship was nowhere near strong or healthy enough to bring a child into. It's a good thing it didn't happen with him. You almost surely would have wound up raising that baby on your own, and it doesn't seem that's the sort of family you envision for yourself.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    With this guy, that would have been a huge mistake.

Your relationship was nowhere near strong or healthy enough to bring a child into. It's a good thing it didn't happen with him. You almost surely would have wound up raising that baby on your own, and it doesn't seem that's the sort of family you envision for yourself.
    I was ok with the single mom idea. I would have a kid to focus on and not a guy. We don't live together or in the same state. I figured I would be spared.

Originally Posted by Dazz
    Amen! Working on shutting down the little voice in my head that's saying he'll be back. I did notice the crumb I was getting and should have been gone but I guess I was trying for a baby it was better to stay then to start all over meeting new people. In the end, meeting new people it would be so I should have led with that.
    I like the driver's seat. Destination to anywhere with no shackles or chains. He did free me. No more walking on eggshells and praying every beep that comes thru is him. I need to start celebrating this. I gave so much to him, I'm sure he'll miss that. I need to start a new channel on red flags!
    Always be kind to yourself by treating yourself to self-respect. Never settle for anybody no matter who they are. Always focus on the quality of character because at the end of the day, a character worth admiring is most enduring.

Don't have regrets nor wish for people who are not good because they don't deserve to be in your life. Only be with a secure person who has integrity, empathy and morals. Everyone else doesn't qualify. Become very picky and choosy because it will pay off later. Bad people are nothing but headaches for you so stay away from them. (Avoid selfish types, unempathetic types, gaslighters, those who lack 'emotional intelligence' and manipulators / sociopaths. Google those words and learn about the evils of human psychology.)

Originally Posted by Cherylyn
    Always be kind to yourself by treating yourself to self-respect. Never settle for anybody no matter who they are. Always focus on the quality of character because at the end of the day, a character worth admiring is most enduring.

Don't have regrets nor wish for people who are not good because they don't deserve to be in your life. Only be with a secure person who has integrity, empathy and morals. Everyone else doesn't qualify. Become very picky and choosy because it will pay off later. Bad people are nothing but headaches for you so stay away from them. (Avoid selfish types, unempathetic types, gaslighters, those who lack 'emotional intelligence' and manipulators / sociopaths. Google those words and learn about the evils of human psychology.)
    I need to print this and post on my mirror 😍

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice