LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys please help me out 😢

Guys please help me out 😢

So there's this guy and he's my half cousin (he's 30 and I'm 23) (I've already posted about him before in an old thread.. I'm just updating it) Anyway, he's a really sweet and goofy guy and I like him alot and want him to know how I feel about it...there has been times where he flirts around with me ; like compliments me, calls me his babe, sweetie and he did tell me that he likes (over text) There was one time he even asked me to marry him, I didn't believe him but then he told me that his mother liked me and wanted us to get married (this was like a year back when he said all that to me even the past few days he would tell me that he likes me and calls me these lovey dovey names. But the moment I show him interest, he just stops!!! Like he literally just talks to me like his friend (when we were on the phone talking) I'm so confused about him like is he shy? What's stopping him? Like yesterday he was flirting with me over text but when we talk over the phone, he just talks to me like a friend!!! Idk if he's shy when he talks to me over the phone. What should I do.. I really want to ask him about why he's so on and off with me, like why can't he just be straight forward about how he honestly feels. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this 😢

Marriage between close relatives increases the chance of certain genetic concerns. Specifically, it increases the chances of having a child with a recessive condition.

Wouldn't it cause issues in your family if you dated a DNA relative? There are hundreds of local guys who don't share your DNA. How about going the route of less issues and find one?

Even if that wan't the case, he sounds really immature. I would've guessed he was 17 if you hadn't mentioned his age. And guys who are really into you make that crystal clear. When a person doesn't, move on to someone who actually asks you on dates and ensures the relationship progresses.

Newgirl

Is this the same gem from back in mid-2018?

You can be certain he isn't "shy". You were given excellent advice back then by all the posters.

Yes it's the same guy 😥😥😥

But he isn't my close relative 😢

You are an adult, just confront him about it. Like really tell him: you would like to date, and if he is too sacred to or whatever then stop with the flirting because it's confusing you.

It sounds like you are too good for him. He seems a bit stupid.
    Originally Posted by Newgirlforever
    So there's this guy and he's my half cousin (he's 30 and I'm 23) yesterday he was flirting with me over text but when we talk over the phone, he just talks to me like a friend.

He sure has a real nifty line in chat lol

"he said his mother liked me and wanted us to get married "

What am I supposed to say.. Like when he does the 'flirting again' or the next time I talk to him 😢😢

Originally Posted by smackie9
    You are an adult, just confront him about it. Like really tell him: you would like to date, and if he is too sacred to or whatever then stop with the flirting because it's confusing you.
    Also we're like living in 2 different states 😢

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice