LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guys please help me out 😢

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Do your parents know about this? Surely, if he's your cousin they know who he is.
    Yea they're aware of it

Originally Posted by Newgirlforever
    Also we're like living in 2 different states 😢
    Doesn't matter....this will put it out there so he knows, and probably make him stop the goofing around.

PM me his number I will tell him.

Platinum Member
    OK, what is a "half cousin"

I know what a 1st cousin, 2nd cousin, and a 3rd cousin are. I even know all once removed, twice removed, etc. are.

Please tell us what that means?

Platinum Member
    I figured it out. Some one who shares just one grandparent is a half-first cousin.

Originally Posted by jimthzz
    OK, what is a "half cousin"

I know what a 1st cousin, 2nd cousin, and a 3rd cousin are. I even know all once removed, twice removed, etc. are.

Please tell us what that means?

Are your families encouraging an arranged or cousin marriage?

Since your parents know him and you claim they are aware of your crush and his flirting, do they hope to marry you off?

Is finding your own bf or someone your age or not related allowed in your culture?
    Originally Posted by Newgirlforever
    Yea they're aware of it

Platinum Member
    Well one thing I see here is, it's been three years since you first had a crush on him and he "flirted" with you. But in three years nothing has happened. I would say that's an indication that he's not really that interested in you. He's not shy, he's a flirtatious man. If he wanted to make an actual move on you, he's had three years to do it. He probably just likes attention and flirting with anyone.

I mean no offence but you actually are a blood relative. I think it doesn't matter that much how close or far the biological relation is. I still think you would call that incest. In many places incest is illegal, so that's something to think about as well. If it's not illegal where you live, the question just begs, why your cousin? You honestly can't find any other guys? Unless you live in a small village or something, I don't see why you can't just date other men who are actually not related to you. You keep fixating on this guy for three years. Nothing has actually happened. Even if he wasn't your cousin, I think it's evident he's not actually that into you anyway. Time to move on and find someone else.

Cousin relations aside . . .life lesson: when a man is giving you a mixed message it's a huge red flag and a 'no' go.
    Mixed message = Stop. Simple as that.
    Now add in all the extrenuous details about being in a different state, blood relative and this going hot and cold for a period of time.
    I can't think of a bigger "no go" than this one.

I feel bad, because I know what itís like to have my emotions played with. I have been dangled and then dropped over and over by the same person until I permanently left. Maybe he really likes you but doesnít want to actually pursue the relationship due to you guys being related? I mean, I had someone hit on me that was my 1/2 aunts cousin (from the non-related side) and I wasnít interested because we were closely related even if it wasnít by blood. Flirting can be harmless in his eyes and hurtful to you if heís not serious. Idk how long he has been doing this, but if I was you I would back off... A) because heís my relative and B) because he seems like heís playing mind games.

Originally Posted by smackie9
    Doesn't matter....this will put it out there so he knows, and probably make him stop the goofing around.

PM me his number I will tell him.

seriously? 😮

Originally Posted by jimthzz
    I figured it out. Some one who shares just one grandparent is a half-first cousin.
    That's right

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice