Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Family visits

Yes stay in the hotel with your bf and visit during the day.

That's better than cleaning her house and feeling as if you are a victim there or in the line of fire. Why spend the night and shower there?

It doesn't sound like your daughter "duped them twice". It sounds like CPS did not find sufficient cause to intervene.

Perhaps it might be no harm to have a look here:

[Register to see the link]

It is very concerning that the 8 year old has serious and unattended health problems. He weighs 117 lbs at 8 years old. I am a grown adult and only weight 3 lbs more than this child!

I also ead where your D blows up on the phone to you, but if you try to cut off the rant then she threatens you that she will commit suicide.

It is all so toxic and dysfunctional that it hardly bears thinking about.

Sue: If you do visit there again, please take the advice to stay in a hotel, as your BF does.

Bronze Member
    LaHermes....thank you for the link. I will check it out. I am worried about my grandson's weight too. He has gained even more weight! She told me that the pediatrician told her he did not need to lose the weight, but he shouldn't put on anymore. Not sure if I believe this is true. I weighed in at 112, at 28 when I became pregnant with her!
    My boyfriend and I have already decided to book a hotel room for future visits.

Good idea Sue. I doubt that any paediatrician would find it acceptable that a child of 8 years old weights 117 lbs. She's lying.
    Childhood obesity is an increasing problem everywhere, and a marker for future severe health issues.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by LaHermes
    Good idea Sue. I doubt that any paediatrician would find it acceptable that a child of 8 years old weights 117 lbs. She's lying.
    Childhood obesity is an increasing problem everywhere, and a marker for future severe health issues.
    I think once she sets healthy boundaries for herself on visits and she is more relaxed on visits she has a better ability to "reach" her daughter or for her daughter to seek help or confide in her vs everyone always being so defensive and sue's ex always around. No, that is not healthy at all. Either the child is on a feeding frenzy or has a disorder. or both

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice