Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I give him another chance? Can he change?

Do you live together? Is he an exbf or bf? Getting Ready for a First Date

I made him get tested before and he showed receipts. Since I DID NOT KNOW he was sleeping with someone, I felt safe. I also knew him from before. We were friends for 5 years. it will be nice to stop being shamed for not using protection. I made him get tested and he lied about not sleeping with other people. This was the first time I was hooking up with someone. I OBVIOUSLY did not know how to go about this

I made him get tested before and he showed receipts. Since I DID NOT KNOW he was sleeping with someone, I felt safe. I also knew him from before. We were friends for 5 years. it will be nice to stop being shamed for not using protection. I made him get tested and he lied about not sleeping with other people. This was the first time I was hooking up with someone. I OBVIOUSLY did not know how to go about this.

we also broke up today. So I am making arrangements to move out

Excellent. Moving out will make you a lot happier than being with someone you can't trust.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Peli264
    I made him get tested before and he showed receipts. Since I DID NOT KNOW he was sleeping with someone, I felt safe. I also knew him from before. We were friends for 5 years. it will be nice to stop being shamed for not using protection. I made him get tested and he lied about not sleeping with other people. This was the first time I was hooking up with someone. I OBVIOUSLY did not know how to go about this
    This is why you should always use condoms. Is it worth losing your life over! People lie. Wake up!
    Last edited by Hollyj; 07-10-2020 at 10:25 AM.

Originally Posted by Peli264
    I made him get tested before and he showed receipts. Since I DID NOT KNOW he was sleeping with someone, I felt safe. I also knew him from before. We were friends for 5 years. it will be nice to stop being shamed for not using protection. I made him get tested and he lied about not sleeping with other people. This was the first time I was hooking up with someone. I OBVIOUSLY did not know how to go about this.

we also broke up today. So I am making arrangements to move out
    This is good.

Heal and start rebuilding. When you're out of there, things will start to clear for you as you rebuild your new life. Keep visiting the forum if it helps. I think you've shared some good ideas and perspectives in the other threads. I'd like to read more of your thoughts. Have faith in yourself and don't let one person get you down. Dating is full of pitfalls. The best thing you can do for yourself is to brush yourself off and move forwards, renewed.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    This is why you should always use condoms. Is it worth losing your life over! People lie. Wake up!
    you sound very judgemental and act as if you have never made mistakes. you are using this to feel better about yourself. this is not advice. it's you judging and stroking your ego. you need to wake up if you are going to give advice. I feel bad for your friends. I suggest you looking into yourself and see why this is triggering you so much. have a nice life.

Platinum Member
    With all the info out there on STIs, I am still amazed at people who have unprotected sex. Incredible. You are still probably going to continue in this manner, due to your defensive response.

Are you also one of the people who doesn't wear a mask during Covid?
    Last edited by Hollyj; 07-10-2020 at 03:23 PM.

No, I wear a condom on my face. 😋 Just thought I'd send out that visual 🤣
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Are you one of the people that also doesn't wear a mask during Covid?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    No, I wear a condom on my face. 😋 Just thought I'd send out that visual 🤣
    How do you breathe?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity