Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Lockdown time apart has changed my feelings

Gold Member
    Thanks for the advice.

I'm really getting a lot of passive aggressiveness from her now and it's way below the belt.

She has since blocked me on twitter but I have been told shes tweeting things such as "snake" , "how I considerate can one man be, wow" , "being sneaky behind someone's back is the worst"

Now I could be wrong and not aimed at me but it looks like it is and my friends have even asked if I have played away, couldn't be further from the truth, not spoke to any other woman or met any since her.

Should I message her and call her out? Just feel like people will start to think Ive been cheating or something in this relationship. I find it very childish

Platinum Member
    No - be the bigger person and leave it be!

Yikes! I'm sure this confirms your decision was the right one. Dodged a bullet. Block and delete her from all social media and messaging apps. Don't take the bait.
    Originally Posted by RKO
    She has since blocked me on twitter but I have been told shes tweeting things such as "snake" , "how I considerate can one man be, wow" , "being sneaky behind someone's back is the worst"

Getting defensive or overworked is just a waste of energy. Spend it on better things. How people behave is not part of your story. You can stick up for yourself by living your life sweetly and wonderfully, according to what makes you happy. If this is part of the past, let it go.

Don't worry about your friends. They'll calm down when they see you're ok.

Why are your "friends" trying to upset you by running to you with these tales? Why would they want to hurt you?

Gold Member
    Yes I've left if be, i hate the idea of people thinking I have cheated/treated her bad but I'm hoping those that know me will know I wouldn't do anything of the sort.

I wouldn't say my friends have come running, they are just looking out for me and gave the same advice - leave it be and bite my tongue.

Definitely does make me realise I've done the right thing.

Also noticed she's posted some pretty revealing pictures and is enjoying the comments on her picture, something I predicted would happen, of course this doesn't bother me thankfully and just reaffirms what I've done is right

Originally Posted by RKO
    Yes I've left if be, i hate the idea of people thinking I have cheated/treated her bad but I'm hoping those that know me will know I wouldn't do anything of the sort.
    They will. Have faith. You can go on to do great things and enjoy the company of others more like you. Onwards and forwards, we go.

Try not to let her social media musings and nastiness get to you .
    Originally Posted by RKO
    I'm really getting a lot of passive aggressiveness from her now and it's way below the belt.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice