Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Life without oral sex :-( long term relationship disaster waiting to happen?

Platinum Member
    Go shopping together to get the right vibrator for her. She won't be able to cum, until she can make herself cum. Try massaging her first, full-body massage oils, then use your fingers to stimulate her. Really, explore her body together, and ask her if she likes this or other areas.

Considering she had her kid so young, I guarantee she hasn't had enough time to play around on her body. With the penis thing, ask her for one, but make sure you're showered and groomed, and if she's bothered by the taste, have her do it with ice cream. Getting Ready for a First Date

Although that's great advice, Tattoobunnie, I am going to assume that since she's a grown woman with a teenage daughter, that she probably already knows all this stuff.

I mean, most women do, right? The whipped cream, different types of flavoured syrups or gels, chocolate sauce etc. Sex shops these days make it pretty well known online and everywhere else what they offer.

I'm guessing she's just not into oral, especially if he's asked and nothing much has changed. Nothing wrong with not being into it, but for this guy, it won't work too well.

You could always suggest again, OP. But you might be beating a dead horse at this point.

Platinum Member
    We all like to think most women know their bodies, but in reality, not always the case. And when your a teenager having a baby, you may not always get as many opportunities to experiment or have fun, casual sex, or lots of sex. Some come from repressed backgrounds where freedom with your body is permitted. I didn't read all, but who knows if she came from a religious background, so she had to keep the baby. Could be anything. My old buddy who was raised Catholic would permit herself to cum. So I think it's okay to let her know he's okay with really getting to know her body, and together. Some people are afraid of saying what they want as well sexually. Open dialogue may seem silly like everyone should know about this stuff, but I don't think it helps her or him to assume since she isn't able to cum, and only once in 30+ years. I mean, that's a crime!

They have tried all that. It's doubtful putting ice cream on it would help. Some people are simply incompatible in the sexual area.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice