Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend is not interested in hanging out

She is not into you the way you are into her. You are not in a relationship as you have never met her! Let this go, look for a girl you can actually see, meet up with, do things with. Cyber relationships don't work well at all.

A lot of people aren't able to break things off in a responsible way.

You're only 20 - it's best to come to terms with this reality and start creating better boundaries and standards for yourself. The painful and confusing stage wondering what happened will always be there but you should be asking yourself whether you should be coming to a decision on your own or whether you want to continue waiting for someone else to decide your fate.

Whatever her reasons, if they are not enough for you or the math doesn't add up and this isn't what you want in a relationship, you get to make a decision.

Start taking a more proactive approach to your relationships and be a little less passive.

Deciding when something isn't right for you is not always easy.

I think this is where knowing yourself and what makes you happy comes into play also.

Figure out how you want to live your best and see whether everything in your life contributes in some way to that. Radiate outwards that way.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for all your replies. I ended it now, but I feel so bad and alone. She still said she loved me but she did not really fight to save anything..

Platinum Member
    It's better to part ways, yes.

Online relationships just aren't the real deal, and too many folks fall into the trap of thinking they're close to someone, when they've actually never met. There's too much false intimacy that doesn't have the foundation necessary to carry it forward. These cyber romances always fizzle out when the people can't even make the first meeting happen after a certain period of time

Real-life relationships are so much more satisfying and long-lasting, OP. Don't get wrapped up in something that's purely virtual; you will be losing out opportunities to meet local girls you can actually develop a meaningful relationship with in person.

Originally Posted by Sajon332
    Thank you for all your replies. I ended it now, but I feel so bad and alone. She still said she loved me but she did not really fight to save anything..
    Give yourself awhile. Spend more time with friends and family. Enjoy time alone. Think of all the endless freedom you have now without feeling bad that someone isn't treating you the way you ought to be treated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice