Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Infertile men and quality of life - impossible unless beta male.

Originally Posted by LaHermes
    From The Guardian (UK)

[Register to see the link]

" A comprehensive study published last year by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem suggests that sperm count among western men has more than halved over the past 40 years. There have been several other studies that have reached similar conclusions, but this was by far the largest. According to experts in the field, as many as one in five young men have low sperm counts, and about one in two are below the optimum."
    Thanks LaHermes. I have read all articles and journals on the topic. I remember this one as male infertility is unacceptable in the middle east as you are considered a weak useless male ('a worm'). So males blame it on their wives in denial. This is intense stuff, Im not being dramatic, its real. Getting Ready for a First Date

Just wondering whether you have contacted others who are in your situation? Don't know whether the man mentioned in the article, Glenn Barden, (a TV producer) would be approachable. The fact that he went public on the issue ....maybe?

Am I to understand you are Middle Eastern then?

Most people don't like something the genetic hand they were dealt. Just look around. Sex changes, plastic surgery, people who complain about their height, weight, parents, you name it.

You seem to have played your hand very well, including having a later diagnosis and having a scientific mind that searches for answers and solutions rather than platitudes and anecdotes.

Who cares what famous people never had kids? What matters is that you know yourself and realize that while your chromosomal situation is not the standard xy situation you can still play a very good hand. For example being intelligent, perhaps a mixed blessing at times. Try to keep perspective and you'll do well.

Thanks Wiseman2 and LeHermes. No I'm only working here so I am exposed to the interesting culture and Sharia law. The concepts are very direct. No room for weakness. Creates a robust society.

Thanks for your patience and trying to let me down easy. I know deep down I have to get on and outgrow it. Was hoping for support and found it here thank you.

Let's close this thread, I need to get on with life. Maybe find an advantage. I was reading through the comments on that video clip. Positive stuff.

Originally Posted by Silent47XXY
    .Let's close this thread,
    Thread closed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice