Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Infertile men and quality of life - impossible unless beta male.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Yes, I was a woman with infertility issues.
    How did you cope? What was the key if you don't mind me asking. Getting Ready for a First Date

Absolutely, you are equal. Why not?
    interesting thought

I can not offer any Women any genetic future which 99% of men can without even thinking twice. Maybe Women perceive life differently? What is most important to women in a man, if its not being a man.

Absolutely, you are equal. Why not?
    The role of a man is to Protect, Provide and Procreate. If we can to that, then surely we are consumers of the world, not producers.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Silent47XXY
    How did you cope? What was the key if you don't mind me asking.
    It took many decades to accept and losing 4 pregnancies. But it was easier to accept after menopause. Plus my living child is an adult now and I didnít really want to start over. Now I own my own daycare and look after other peopleís children. I can give them love and affection and hand them back to their parents kind of like a grandparent. 😀

My living child is Autistic and one day wants to adopt children rather than having biological kids.

Originally Posted by limichelle
    Im so sorry that must be frustrating to not be able to have a biological child but I doubt the readings saying you die younger then fertile men is true. I canít have kids either so I got a hysterectomy for other reasons as well when I was 33. Though I never wanted children.

I find life and statistics very confusing and surprising as I go along.

I at the young age Female 37 non smoker, non drinker, no history of bladder or kidney cancer have a suspicious mass in my bladder. Which in itself is highly unusual! If I were to go by statistics a Male thatís in his 70s that was or is a smoker are the culprits for bladder cancer. So you see you canít go by statistics.

My mom was a social worker for those with terminal cancer. Most of them were far from the statistics of their cancer!

The truth is you canít say you donít have a shot because the internet says so. There are plenty of woman not wanting children or donít mind adopting or canít have children. There are plenty more woman out there for you.

Thanks limichelle, You right, I am determined to find ways around the statistics. but no point if emasculated. I can not find the piece that can repair that without doing what basic man can.

It took many decades to accept and losing 4 pregnancies. But it was easier to accept after menopause. Plus my living child is an adult now and I didnít really want to start over. Now I own my own daycare and look after other peopleís children. I can give them love and affection and hand them back to their parents kind of like a grandparent. 😀

My living child is Autistic and one day wants to adopt children rather than having biological kids.
    #

Respect.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    The role of a man is to Protect, Provide and Procreate. If we can to that, then surely we are consumers of the world, not producers.
    Women now do this for themselves. We protect ourselves, provide for ourselves and can just use sperm banks. If a woman is with a man it is because she wants to not because she has to anymore.

Maybe a change of thought on how things operate ?

Originally Posted by limichelle
    As for feeling emasculated because you canít produce a biological child is something I canít tell you specifically how to feel about. All I can encourage is that you find someone who doesnít want children or canít have children or wants to adopt. With adoption you are very much a father and even more so then the sperm producing male that put that child up for adoption.
    Thanks limichelle, I will get some sleep to that thought. Thanks to all of you tonight. Struggling probably like most men my age. Strangely I did have a relationship with a childless Woman before Covid, which forced us 3000miles apart, she since self isolated the last 100 days with her ex, guess what happened. Seems an infinite loop of sorrow. Need to snap out of it.

Women now do this for themselves. We protect ourselves, provide for ourselves and can just use sperm banks. If a woman is with a man it is because she wants to not because she has to anymore.

Maybe a change of thought on how things operate ?
    Very valuable perceptive thoughts. Thank you. Thank you.

Hi Seraphim, biological children and the capability. For me the natural conception concept forms an incredible bond. The kind of bond that an infertile man can never compete with (see the reverse psychology?). I would love to raise adopted children once I have my own child and fulfil my genetic masculine role. Currently, I feel completely emasculated with no mechanism to retrieve my self respect.
    Are you opposed to being with a woman who doesn't want children? Fertile males are useless to them.

What about a woman who would prefer to adopt rather than gestate? Fertile males play a very limited role there.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice