Some advice on ex girlfriend children’s mum

Kie92

So here it go first post in here so me 27 and ex 27 have been dating 5 years engaged 1 2 kids 7 and 1 She recently started a new job 3-4 months ago and we split up a month after it I was heartbroken we had only just moved into her grandads house that we had recently bought she had started acting strange a couple of weeks into new job up stairs alone a lot not really spending time with the kids a few people noticed it not just me so I assumed the worst and later found out she had been messaging a co worker but says this was after our break up so I never spoke to her about anything other than our children Witch was mainly through her mum until last Thursday I dropped kids of at her new flat were at first she wasn’t telling me she was living she told me to come up Witch was strange as she normally meet me in car park so I went up and she said she wanted to talk my emotions were everywere and we had a little chat she told me she loved missed and adored me so she started calling over next few days about us not kids and asked me again to move in with her I ended up staying the night and had a good positive talk said she would do anything suggested counciling I was made up with the effort and the today I asked her what are status was and she rang me saying she dosent know what she wants and her head is a mess she has a lot going on I was once again heartbroken I thought we was getting passed this she is the love of my life has anyone been in a similar situation any advice how I should play it thanks guys

Just one to many arguments I didn’t support her in new job Witch she loves. And she become distant she was still living in house and I was dropping kids off. Waiting for her to come home . Then going back to my mums to stay and I come in one day she had left her phone and seen . Messages of her co worker

On Sunday we went round had a good talk like old times slept together she told me she would try anything to make us work and on Tuesday rang and said she dosent know what she wants after me asking what are status was need some advice

Living apart just over a month at first I was picking kids up from her mums and dropping off at mums always had them Tuesday Thursday Sunday since she moved out I pay her what was agreed every Monday and she give straight to her mum for looking after kids my mum and dad used to have kids 5 days a week for free while we worked I would get them after work take them home to bed etc I pushed her that’s the reason she is saying we broke up but other than that no abuse

Pushing is physical abuse. That's why she left. That's why she didn't tell you where she was staying. You need to toe the line and focus on the kids.

You could have been arrested. Be careful.

She has obviously told friends, family, agencies and authorities about the abuse. They are the ones who advised her to flee and not disclose her location.

What does toe the line mean and she has now told me we’re she lived I have stayed there on Sunday had a good chat talking about the future and working things out then on Tuesday day I asked what are status was and she rang saying why all the questions I don’t know it’s not you it’s me

Archived