I have nothing to offer in a relationship

BetYouImAlone

Starters I'm not a great catch. I've been the type of guy who gets picked last or as a guy that women pick when she has little to no other options. That hasn't happened in years though.

I'm low income, 30 year old and re-dedicated my life as a University student to become a University professor. Not addicted to drugs. I drink occasionally.

I find it nearly impossible to not see other guys as dominant when they're out with women.

I get little attention from women. If I do they mention that they have a boyfriend or husband when I haven't even implied an interest.

And there's lots of drug addicted women in my city and that is an automatic turn off when i see their profiles on pof.

Does dating getting better once you have a career, vehicle, nice house and money in the bank?

Women have lots of options. My one dream woman moved away 2 years ago to I dont know where. But she was into me and we even partied like we were a couple! Passion is what I need in my life again.

I do require a woman whose intellectually capable of deep thought. As for the mean time I want to work on myself.

I wonder who you have been pursuing?. I would think that there are many educated, goal-driven, stable women in your country.

Women have as many options as men, as long as they stay focused on someone who is compatible and not pursuing for looks.

You need to focus on your self esteem. The self deprecating comments are not attractive. I prefer a sweet man who is respectful and treats me well, not a "dominant."

What are you interests? I hope the online gambling has stopped?

What is "higher conscious living?" I suggest you join clubs where you will meet like-minded women. There are many women who are interested on sports. Have you tried Meet ups or other similar groups, or are you doing everything virtually- pre pandemic?

Yes, dating gets easier when you have a career, car, a nice house or apartment and money in the bank. Most men want this in women, too.

Concentrate on your student life and career. You will eventually attract women who are interested in you such as at a University. Alike minds attract each other.

If you require an intellectual woman, you're at the right environment. Try joining intellectual clubs on campus and you can relate better to intellectual types.

I agree with working on yourself. Concentrate on taking good care of your health, get fit, have intellectual pursuits even outside your studies, hobbies, interests, outings and expand your social life. Don't do the "woe is me" scenario. :upset:

Make a change for the better. Nothing is more attractive than high self esteem and self confidence. Remember that.

Also, work on your character. If you want to attract empathetic women, become an empathetic man. Volunteer in your community and do charitable good works. Your options are limitless. You're just too blind to see it. :eek:

Don't focus on other guys. Focus on yourself and self improvement. It can be done. Change your mindset and develop the power of positive thinking. Be more independent minded. Be strong.

Starters I'm not a great catch. I've been the type of guy who gets picked last or as a guy that women pick when she has little to no other options. That hasn't happened in years though.

I'm low income, 30 year old and re-dedicated my life as a University student to become a University professor. Not addicted to drugs. I drink occasionally.

I find it nearly impossible to not see other guys as dominant when they're out with women.

I get little attention from women. If I do they mention that they have a boyfriend or husband when I haven't even implied an interest.

And there's lots of drug addicted women in my city and that is an automatic turn off when i see their profiles on pof.

Does dating getting better once you have a career, vehicle, nice house and money in the bank?

Women have lots of options. My one dream woman moved away 2 years ago to I dont know where. But she was into me and we even partied like we were a couple! Passion is what I need in my life again.

I do require a woman whose intellectually capable of deep thought. As for the mean time I want to work on myself.

No

And no.

To the bold portions.

Dating is always rough. Money doesn't buy everything. That sense of security and peace in yourself can't be purchased no matter how much money you have.

Women don't always have a lot of options.

Taking a break from online dating is a good idea if you're feeling burnt out and annoyed with the world. Take a time out and reconnect with what makes you happy.

Bit by bit the pieces will come together but most of that work will be alone. Enjoy your youth.

Are you still living in an assisted living group home for those with mental disabilities?

And are you still gambling?

Rather than trying to date , I think you should focus on quitting gambling , studying and eventually progressing to becoming independent.

Your post from 8 years ago was similar to this one.

What changes have you actively made in 8 years?

Archived