Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: How do I move on from a horrific first love?

I know. Iíve repeatedly stated that I know this and other people have warned the same thing. I donít want to be in legal trouble nor do I want to continue abusing him or causing myself pain. No one deserves any pain. Thank you though.

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    I'm a little confused. You spoke to them while you were online posting here?? ~confused~
    Yes? In between posts?? Why is this weird ;-; I live with my parents. They said they would talk about it and let me know later.

Originally Posted by vp613
    Yes? In between posts?? Why is this weird ;-; I live with my parents. They said they would talk about it and let me know later.
    I was just trying to imagine my daughter coming to us to discuss such a serious issue - we would have being discussing things with her in depth to find out what was going on and it wouldn't have been over in like an hour or so, lol. I just can't get my head around her coming to us and saying "hey mom and dad, I really need help and need to see a professional, I need therapy and feel suicidal" ......... and we reply with ..... "ok, we'll talk about it later and let you know".
    I was just trying to understand and get a handle on it.

I was just trying to imagine my daughter coming to us to discuss such a serious issue - we would have being discussing things with her in depth to find out what was going on and it wouldn't have been over in like an hour or so, lol. I just can't get my head around her coming to us and saying "hey mom and dad, I really need help and need to see a professional, I need therapy and feel suicidal" ......... and we reply with ..... "ok, we'll talk about it later and let you know".

I was just trying to understand and get a handle on it.
    Oh I see. Sorry I didnít mean to be curt, I just didnít understand. I did talk with them about it. Itís just very hard to find therapists for under 18 here (Iím 17). I didnít exactly say I was suicidal. Iím not even sure myself if I am or if Iím a dramatic teen like the other man said. Now I am very scared of having charges pressed against me. Do you think my ex will file for a restraining order or report me for harassment? Even if I stop now? I canít believe I made it this bad... I feel so ashamed and sorry to him and myself. Why did I do this? Why didnít I just stop... All I can do now is stop contacting him right? Thereís nothing else I can do to prevent being charged?

Of course there are doctors for people under 18. Don't go to a therapist go to a doctor.

Do you think my ex will file for a restraining order or report me for harassment?
    That would depend on YOU. If you continue contacting him then there's a good chance he may report you (rightly so). The ball is in your court so to speak. Cut off ALL contact and leave him alone for a very very long long time. The end result all depends on what YOU do.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Of course there are doctors for people under 18. Don't go to a therapist go to a doctor.
    I said ďhereĒ. In my area. Please stop commenting on this thread if you are only going to be harsh and not read what I say. There are very few therapists here for people under 18 and I cannot afford them right now.

That would depend on YOU. If you continue contacting him then there's a good chance he may report you (rightly so). The ball is in your court so to speak. Cut off ALL contact and leave him alone for a very very long long time. The end result all depends on what YOU do.
    I wonít contact him any longer of course. But what Iíve done so far, do you think he will charge for harassment/stalking etc? I donít want to go to jail or have to go to court. I never realized the severity for some reason. As long as I stop now, he wonít charge me will he?? I canít go to jail. I definitely will not contact him in fear of any criminal charges... but he could probably charge with the stuff I have done thus far. Do you think he will??

I said ďhereĒ. In my area. Please stop commenting on this thread if you are only going to be harsh and not read what I say. There are very few therapists here for people under 18 and I cannot afford them right now.
    I believe Wiseman2 said to see a doctor.

But what Iíve done so far, do you think he will charge for harassment/stalking etc? Do you think he will??
    I have no idea. No-one here could possibly know what he may or may not do. None of us know him. None of us know how he feels and how far you pushed him. It's an impossible question to answer.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice