LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am tired of people around me

I am tired of people around me

From few days, I have been getting ill feelings towards every human being. I don't know what is happening to me. People just wanna criticize me. I try to help them but they don't wanna help me. I asked for some advice but only 2 persons helped me. Others just listened to the problem as if they are joining what is happening in my personal life. I feel as if they are so selfish. They just wanna take help but don't wanna help others. Even if they don't have anything to advice,at least words of comfort may help, isn't it? I literally avoid asking for help from people because I don't wanna disturb them but when i do, consider it a serious issue. Next i am tired of being criticized. Even if i help them,they don't take it seriously. They humiliate so much. It's as if they slit your neck into two and say"Oh sorry,sorry.. I didn't mean that." Yet i forgive them even before they ask for it. Please help me. I have so many hardships and i just need words of comfort to be least but they don't understand what one is going through. I can't discuss my problems with anyone, they would consider it a burden ,i am sure. I am tired of keeping them within myself.
    I don't know what is happening to my heart. It's getting filled with filthy feelings, I don't know what should i do?

Who are these people? Friends, family?

Imaan.

I suppose you are still at school as you are sixteen years old. Could you perhaps speak with your school counsellor? Discuss your difficulties with him or her?

How about your parents? Do you talk to them about your problems?

When you say you want to help people, what does that mean?

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Who are these people? Friends, family?
    Among friends and some strangers who seem nice.

Originally Posted by LaHermes
    Could you perhaps speak with your school counsellor? Discuss your difficulties with him or her?

How about your parents? Do you talk to them about your problems?

When you say you want to help people, what does that mean?
    Nah, I can't discuss my problems with anyone. Our school doesn't have any counsellor. I help them when they need any help. Because i know that it's really frustrating when no one is there for you, thinking this i try to help them. I advice them too and sometimes even say words of comfort.

Platinum Member
    Instead of focusing on giving and asking for advice my suggestion is just to have more lighthearted conversations with your friends for now. It sounds like you expect your friends to give you input on your personal issues to an extent they're not equipped to do. And all that sharing of personal issues might be overwhelming. Can you lighten up a bit?

Imaan.

There is no such word as "can't" lol.

"Nah, I can't discuss my problems with anyone."

I ask yet again. What about your parents?

Well what are the problems and why aren't you discussing them here on an anonymous support forum?

What are the hardships you are currently facing?

OK you have our attention...you can dump those who don't seem to care and lean on us. So what is your crisis they don't want to help you with?

Either that or find the one person that is like you. Not everyone is willing to or know how to help others. So keep searching, you will find them someday.

Thank you so much guys. I just am uncomfortable of sharing my problems with anyone. It's very rare that i share them with someone ,when i just get overwhelmed so much.
    For e.g., this one, I didn't want to come up here or anywhere for this issue but when it's been few days and i got overwhelmed,i stepped in here. And because i share my issues very rarely,I expect people to help me which most of them don't do.
    thank you again, I guess, i can discuss my issues here. This seems such a nice platform.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice