Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am tired of people around me

Originally Posted by LaHermes
    Imaan.

What about your parents?
    Parents.....ummm.... I think i ain't that much frank with them. I don't know why but i have never shared my problems them. Although, they are very loving and caring,i still don't feel comfortable.Again, idk why.

My heart goes out to you, Imaan. Sometimes I find it helpful just to ask a friend of family member, "I'm having a tough day. Would you mind saying something kind to me?" We laugh, and sometimes the convo evolves into a discussion about what is bothering me, and other times it's just nice to hear them tell me something positive. Either way, it helps to relieve tension, and it teaches me how to ask for help when I need it.

Head high.

Imaan, you are more than welcome to share your problems here on ENA. No-one here knows you. It's anonymous. The vast majority of members here are very caring and sincerely want to help. I wish you well.

Silver Member
    I second what Capricorn said. The people here have helped me so many times. It's a beautiful community! We're here for you.

I really appreciate all the inputs. You guys are great. No doubt, this whole community is superb. Whenever i'll get into trouble, I'll come here.

Platinum Member
    Who are you asking for help? And why?
    You seem ungrateful that ONLY two people helped you.
    Isn’t any help to be grateful for? You can’t expect every single person to “help” you!? And why are you asking multiple people to? I’m guessing that two is a lot to help out!? Percentage wise?

You complain about those that didn’t help you but just listened? And you are ungrateful for a listening ear?

And you say you try to help others.? In what capacity?

I have no idea what you are complaining about because it doesn’t sound like you have anything to complain about. ???

Please clarify?

Imaan.

At age sixteen I am assuming you are in secondary school, and will be sitting an examination in around two years which will determine future educational levels. You seem to be experiencing considerable anxiety, which in turn, would be inhibiting your ability to concentrate. You mentioned that there is no counsellor at your school. And you won't speak to your parents. In any case, what do your parents say to YOU? About school, your studies, your aspirations?

You could speak to one of your teachers. Failing that, I am guessing there would be youth advisors at your local mosque? Yes?

Originally Posted by Billie28
    I have no idea what you are complaining about because it doesn’t sound like you have anything to complain about. ???

Please clarify?
    No, I am grateful that those 2 people helped me out but i just am sad because other people who I helped before never reached out to help me. I expected a lot from them. Also they seemed nice and caring but didn't help me.

Originally Posted by LaHermes
    Imaan.

At age sixteen I am assuming you are in secondary school, and will be sitting an examination in around two years which will determine future educational levels. You seem to be experiencing considerable anxiety, which in turn, would be inhibiting your ability to concentrate. You mentioned that there is no counsellor at your school. And you won't speak to your parents. In any case, what do your parents say to YOU? About school, your studies, your aspirations?
    They are very caring about my school and studies and want me to achieve my goal. They encourage me in every way they can so that i am able to be successful. But still, I can't share my problems with them,i am too shy for that.

You could speak to one of your teachers. Failing that, I am guessing there would be youth advisors at your local mosque? Yes?
    Women don't go to mosque in my region, so I won't be able to do so.
    And i admit, i am losing concentration in everything,in studies,in prayers, reading books. Also i have lost interest in almost everything i used to love before.

You may be depressed. Please talk to your parents about seeing a doctor.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You may be depressed. Please talk to your parents about seeing a doctor.
    No no, i am sure i am not depressed. I ain't having any sucidal thoughts nor am i hopeless. But yes, i just am facing this one symptom of Depression which is "losing of interest in everything". Idk what to do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice