Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

I have an affection towards a man who doesn't like me back

1imaan1

Hello!

About 2 months ago, i joined an islamic forum. To be precise, i am a muslim. There I asked for an advice and a man replied. Although other gave advice as well, but i liked his reply so much. He appeared very polite. Then i began to read his other posts and realized he is really a very pious, kimd person. So from then, i am having affection towards him. I deleted the app so i don't come across him, but all in vain. I just downloaded it again after some time. I am just not able to get over it. There isn't any relationship and all in islam,and I don't even want it. I just want him in a right way, according to islam, through marriage. I am very religious and he as well is same. That's why i want him. I have been so anxious since then. At first, i started praying to get him as a spouse but then i stopped thinking God will give me whatever is best for me. Nowadays, i am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything.

Another issue, is he is 24 and i am 16. And he is very much desperate for marriage. And i think that it will take a long time for me to get at that age, he would have married till then. I am losing hope. I am so much stressed. Please help me.

Give yourself time to grow. Let this man go and focus on yourself. Are your parents supportive of you getting an education?

There will be plenty of kind men you'll meet later on. This is the first. He won't be the last.

I can guarantee you that 100%.

Be the kind of person you want to be and you'll attract the right people also.

When i am About 25 years

Well that's in 10 years time. A good time to grow up and mature, both of which is needed for a successful marriage (imo). Focus on your studies and schooling and your friends. Plenty of time left before thinking about marriage especially as you say "he doesn't like me back".

You have a teen crush because he paid attention to you on the forum and feel like he understands you because he responded to you. Is that why you are so vague and talking in circles on your "no one helps me"

thread?

I have been so anxious since then. At first, i started praying to get him as a spouse but then i stopped thinking God will give me whatever is best for me. Nowadays, i am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything.

Another issue, is he is 24 and i am 16. And he is very much desperate for marriage.

You have a teen crush because he paid attention to you on the forum and feel like he understands you because he responded to you. Is that why you are so vague and talking in circles on your "no one helps me"

thread?

No no.. not because of this reason. In fact, he was one of 2 people who helped me out when i asked something there. But that thread is my general problem ,not just about any forum, it's in real life.
You claim he helped you and since then your anxiety began. Then you claim no one helps you but you refuse to ask anyone for help and refuse to describe your problem. Just that you now dislike everyone.
Yes, I don't like to open up to anyone about my problems but when i get overwhelmed and can't control my emotions,i tell my problems to any of my friends or in any forum (like this one), and expect people to help me out. Because it's very rare that i tell my personal issue to someone and even then,if they don't help,i get upset.

But i get it, some people will always be thankless no matter what you do for them. But there are some people who WILL help you. And i learnt this here. Thank you so much :)

You still haven't told us what you want help with, other than a vague "I'm losing interest in things".

Can you ask a specific question or describe what's bothering you so we can try to help?

It doesn't make sense to say no one will help you when you won't even say what you want help with.

Then why are you bailing out on us.

No no , it wasn't my intention. I am sorry.

It doesn't make sense to say no one will help you when you won't even say what you want help with.

No, i mean this itself is a problem which i discussed with you all. And if i need any other help,I'll surely come here.

P.S. i am really sorry for my behaviour,may be i acted like a stupid.

Archived