Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Should I leave my boyfriend?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Badabum33
    Wow. Excellent advice. Thank you so much! Itís true, there are more than 7 billion people in the world. Iím by no means special. Iím sure there are other people who arenít that serious all the time and want to learn and experience new things. And speak many languages. And find ways of becoming better every day. Iíll keep looking :)
    I agree and you will hopefully choose to stop getting in your own way of finding the right match. I had to learn that for sure!

Originally Posted by Spawn
    why do you want to settle for this, when you can go date singles with no baggage and also have your own kids in future.
    Youíre right. I guess itís because of my low self esteem. I believe ďI wonít find what Iím looking forĒ or ďif I do, they wonít be interested in meĒ, or ďhe has some good qualities that are hard to find, like honestyĒ and all that nonsense. Oh, well. Wish me luck, tomorrow is the day

Enjoy your freedom. You don't have to latch onto anyone. You can explore the country on your own because you are fluent in the language. Try getting involved in some other pursuits there. This tour guide-nanny exchange seems like a bad deal. Keep in mind even being fluent, there are cultural and mentality differences and nuances. Try to make friends as well as date.
    Originally Posted by Badabum33
    I believe ďI wonít find what Iím looking forĒ or ďif I do, they wonít be interested in meĒ, or ďhe has some good qualities that are hard to find, like honestyĒ and all that nonsense.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice