Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: went on a mini holiday with my crush & now struggling with feelings/what to do

Gold Member
    Ditch any assumptions about her intentions towards you.

Be your best self during that outing, treat her with respect. Don't ignore her and don't refer to her as a friend because you want to keep the door open. If you have a chance to spent some time with her one on one, go for it. No pressure, just see where it leads and enjoy yourself. She'll pick up on your vibe and whether you're having a great time. Positive vibes are attractive.

Just an update..

I hung out with her everyday at the weekend and was pretty nice mostly no alcohol involved so pleased, however a guy joined us for the first time in a few months and she is clearly interested in him, so kinda heartbreaking. I am seeing her next weekend so i decided to go with the just telling her how i feel getting it off my chest and moving on.

anyone have any advice on the best way to tell a girl you like them, even though they probably already know and you're not expecting anything in return?

I was thinking something like "sorry if this makes you feel awkward and you probably already know but i just wanted to tell you face to face that i like you a lot"

any thoughts appreciated!

Platinum Member
    This is going to end badly. I would not tell her. She's already knows and she's not interested. She's liked having you around for the attention etc. You have been a boyfriend without the sex from the sounds of it so now you are just a other girlfriend to her the only difference is you have a penis.

What i would say though is I agree that you should work on yourself. Get your physical and mental health sorted but do not hang around for her. She's not the one. She doesn't consider you a sexual option. She likes the new guy who's come in and got her feeling things.

If you can cut her out then I'd do that hut if you work together then keep contact to a minimum and be civil but nothing more. Certainly do not entertain any talk of her and the new guy on the scene.

All the best.

Originally Posted by ninjabib
    This is going to end badly. I would not tell her. She's already knows and she's not interested. She's liked having you around for the attention etc. You have been a boyfriend without the sex from the sounds of it so now you are just a other girlfriend to her the only difference is you have a penis.

What i would say though is I agree that you should work on yourself. Get your physical and mental health sorted but do not hang around for her. She's not the one. She doesn't consider you a sexual option. She likes the new guy who's come in and got her feeling things.

If you can cut her out then I'd do that hut if you work together then keep contact to a minimum and be civil but nothing more. Certainly do not entertain any talk of her and the new guy on the scene.

All the best.
    you're probably right, I just feel like it will help me move on and not have any regrets, plus i still don't know for sure that she knows i like her, maybe i can just tell her i think she's amazing or something, i'm not expecting anything out of it so it can't really end much worse than a really awkward moment.

Platinum Member
    She knows I'm sure of it. You have to do what you think is best for you though just expect a NO.

Don't tell her she's amazing etc. That's over the top. I'm not going to suggest what you should say as IMO you shouldn't say anything. Just fade away I would.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice