LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iíve called time on it but canít cope without

Originally Posted by Spawn
    Sometimes with some people its the mask that falls off...the universe has its own ways of telling you its time!
    Yup. I wouldn't try to gaslight myself into believing that anyone who would mistreat me or my family is any prize worth trying to 'win' back.

This is all so hard! 💔😭

Heís playing all my heart strings and I donít know why Iím so weak to his charms! Begging me to keep trying through it all but how could he even think it could be saved now. Actually had the balls to say he would walk round with his head held high around my family if I wanted him back because he only cares what I think and nobody else. Iíve told him we clash in so many ways and heís shown such hatred and anger to the most important people in my life and I have to tell myself I canít hold a relationship with someone that hurtful. Heís playing all the moves saying that he feels hurt too because I wonít do as he wants and needs and apparently have never supported him when heís needed it. So should be doing everything now to help him 😭

Itís petty. But Iíve just changed the Facebook status to not show anything on my profile anymore and changed my profile picture. Heís sent me a message saying he was so sure we could work through all the problems and Iíve shown how committed I am to wanting rid of him now, and that heís sorry he ever bothered trying to save it and he loves me more than anyone ever could love anyone and all of this and I genuinely feel the same back. But his actions have shown he canít possibly because if he did he wouldnít of treat me and my loved ones the way he did would he 💔💔💔

He's a drifter. Let him go. You knew nothing about him when he moved in. Now you are seeing the real him. Do not play games or drag this out. Make a clean break.

So he's going to stop hassling you about helping your ill mother?

If he loved you he would never show such disrespect towards your mom in her time of need. I'd make a clean break, toss him to the curb while celebrating his departure.

Goodbye, and Good Riddance!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships

Forgiveness Does Not Always Solve Relationship Problems

Too Much Commitment Can Destroy Romantic Relationship

Why Is It So Hard To Quit Smoking?

TV Romance Can Ruin Real-Life Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice