Success story update

rollie

Hi friends,

It’s certainly been awhile for me coming here as I’ve been busy with real life, but I thought I’d give another update as to what’s going on.

I’m not going to get into specifics as that would be too long of a post. If you really want my backstory you can probably find it in my post history. Long story short I had admitted to talking to another girl while in a long term relationship. Her trust was broken understandably and she called things off.

I immediately went NC for approximately 8-9 months while I worked on my issues, seeing a therapist, and furthering my career. I never stopped believing that one day we would end up together again.

I broke NC, showed up at her work unannounced and we were able to sit down and talk things out, eventually getting back to get her after slowly dating again for about a month.

This was about 2 years ago. Today, I can happily say we are now married (tied the knot last September) and we recently bought our first house 2 months ago. Things are definitely on the up and up. And we added a new puppy to the family.

So there it is, my current update as to where I(we) stand. Do I recommend breaking NC as the dumpee and just showing up without warning? Probably not. I took a risk, but every situation is different. I knew what kind of relationship we had and I knew the type of girl she is, so I made that calculated risk. It doesn’t work with every girl though! Take note.

With that said, hope you’re all doing better in some capacity and I hope you all find love with either someone new or rekindle that magic with your old flame.

Hi friends,

It’s certainly been awhile for me coming here as I’ve been busy with real life, but I thought I’d give another update as to what’s going on.

I’m not going to get into specifics as that would be too long of a post. If you really want my backstory you can probably find it in my post history. Long story short I had admitted to talking to another girl while in a long term relationship. Her trust was broken understandably and she called things off.

I immediately went NC for approximately 8-9 months while I worked on my issues, seeing a therapist, and furthering my career. I never stopped believing that one day we would end up together again.

I broke NC, showed up at her work unannounced and we were able to sit down and talk things out, eventually getting back to get her after slowly dating again for about a month.

This was about 2 years ago. Today, I can happily say we are now married (tied the knot last September) and we recently bought our first house 2 months ago. Things are definitely on the up and up. And we added a new puppy to the family.

So there it is, my current update as to where I(we) stand. Do I recommend breaking NC as the dumpee and just showing up without warning? Probably not. I took a risk, but every situation is different. I knew what kind of relationship we had and I knew the type of girl she is, so I made that calculated risk. It doesn’t work with every girl though! Take note.

With that said, hope you’re all doing better in some capacity and I hope you all find love with either someone new or rekindle that magic with your old flame.

Congrats brother Nice work [emoji110]

Archived