Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I a bad person?

Look, you wanted to keep having sex with her. Your man part didn't accidentally fall inside her lady part. You could have said no but I presume you were horny and wanted an easy lay.

That's not to say she's entirely innocent. She thought sex meant you loved her despite all the evidence to the contrary.

So what exactly are you upset about? That you're a "bad person" or that your friend group might side with her?

I'm not worried about what others think of me I'm worried about what I think of me. I'm very critical of myself and tend to dwell on things and beat myself up over them. I know in this case I deserve it. I definitely learned my lesson. I'm just worried that this permanently makes me a bad person

No, it doesn't. Stop with the pity party already. The past is the past. Focus on your new life with your girlfriend and put the past behind you. The recurring negative thoughts about yourself and others have to stop. It's going to bite you real hard if you don't know when to walk away from the past and bad situations.

Restart your life and stop looking for trouble and more issues. Put it all behind you. Move forwards and don't self-sabotage.

Originally Posted by BillJones222
    I'm not worried about what others think of me I'm worried about what I think of me. I'm very critical of myself and tend to dwell on things and beat myself up over them. I know in this case I deserve it. I definitely learned my lesson. I'm just worried that this permanently makes me a bad person
    If you don't want to be a bad person, then knock it off with the pity party. You know good and well what to do - block her and stay far away from her. Find new friends if you need to. Focus on your current gf and relationship and give that your all. No more drama games and do NOT expose your current gf to your past bs.

There is no such thing as permanently bad. What you do today, right now determines your direction in life and who you are.

Life is dynamic, not static. As such, nobody is ever 100% good or 100% bad. Life changes, people make choices. Sometimes they are good choices, sometimes bad. Right now you are at that fork in the road - you can block, delete, stay away from the ex and choose the good person path forward...OR...you can keep the lines open, get pulled into more drama, keep that chic on the hook and be a pos. Your choice, so CHOOSE and quit whining about it. It's not the end of the world either way.

I don't know if you're a church going person, but I think one teaching is "go forth and sin no more". That doesn't mean you have to be perfect, but that going forward you strive not to hurt others ever again.

So, next time you're buzzed and horny do not call her and do not pick up her calls. Simple as that.

It doesn't matter who you were yesterday, who do you want to be today?

how old are you billiejones?

A good Facebook post I just read a few days ago said, "You're not obligated to be the person you were five minutes ago."

Platinum Member
    Well you can't change the past but you can change the future. You have a new girlfriend now and she really needs to be the reason that you end it once and for all. How do you think your new girlfriend feels that you still keep communicating with the other girl? I wouldn't like it one bit if that was me. The reason why the previous girl keeps contacting you is because you let her and you keep replying. You need to block her on literally everything and don't ever unlock her or respond to her ever again. You have already apologised to this girl many times and said you feel bad, just leave it at that. You can't do anything else or change anything that happened, it's all in the past.

Platinum Member
    What does that mean to you, exactly?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice