Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to move on

Before you can move on, it would be best to take a long objective look at things. You were quite emotionally abusive to her.

Things were far from 90% perfect. You shut her out, took your stress out on her and became a bully.

You need to educate yourself on lesbian domestic violence. It's not just physical, it's the overall pattern of behavior.

Don't jump into another relationship until you have done some soul searching. She as well was abusive. Educate yourself. Getting Ready for a First Date

Today I woke up and thought of her straight away. I'm struggling to let things go. I have to see her tomorrow for a councilling appointment and i know either way that tomorrow is going to be a very hard day. I've done a lot of soul searching and still have much more to do, but i can honestly say that I was never, ever a bully to her, nor was I intentionally abusive. I never shut her out. I don't know what to say to the above comment.

This space for me was supposed to be safe so i could ask for help, get similar stories of making it through the tunnel, help some others with my learnings and feel understood. Now i don't know. Maybe i am the problem, I know I'm not perfect, no one is. And you should never expect someone to be. But I'm trying to learn, to heal and to be a better person.

Why are you going to her counseling appointment?

It is for both of us. We agreed to go to try to sort some things she had left unsaid out. Both of our councillors will be there and she said there are things she feels she needs to say and i also have things i need to say.

Originally Posted by AceAlice
    Both of our councillors will be there.
    This is very interesting. I have never heard of such a thing before. Isn't that against the law? Privacy/confidentiality etc?

No, because we both agreed to it and signed in our privacy acts that we would allow our councillors to converse with other professionals with our permission if they feel we are at risk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships

Forgiveness Does Not Always Solve Relationship Problems

Too Much Commitment Can Destroy Romantic Relationship
Give Advice
Ask For Advice