Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blocked out of nowhere

Does he find you too argumentative, negative or combative? Than can make people block when they used to just stay NC.
    Originally Posted by Julia5678
    I didnít say a few weeks no contactó I said press pause for a few weeks... next day I explained I meant was stepping back from texting so much

OP it would seem that you have fallen into the trap that all of us have fallen into at some point... ignoring red flags to pursue potential vs. reality.

Reality (in your words) -
    he broke my heart, left me when things got difficult, vanished every so often for a few days (presumably without warning), he is immature and cowardly, his behavior is unworthy of me
    Sure he MIGHT have the potential to be the person you want him to be... but reality is that he is not treating you with respect.

Sometimes letting go of the idea of a relationship is much harder than letting go of an actual relationship, because at that point we have to face the reality that the relationship was never meant to be in the first place.... and that's where the feelings of disappointment and frustration often come from.

Platinum Member
    I see this is one of those forums where nobody is capable of saying anything other than the boring knee jerk reactions to the non -poster behaviour.

I said I donít want those knee jerk reaction comments.

Iíll just unsubscribe
    You don't control the narrative when you post on a public forum, OP.

Getting your defenses up because you don't like what you're hearing doesn't help you. Close the thread if you like, but I don't see how that gets you anywhere. I am not sure what you expected us to tell you?

He broke your heart--what happened back then?

Would you say that this is consistent with that he's done before?

I see this is one of those forums where nobody is capable of saying anything other than the boring knee jerk reactions to the non -poster behaviour.

I said I donít want those knee jerk reaction comments.

Iíll just unsubscribe
    Lol I think I know why he blocked her...

OP, you're showing your true colors here. You can't go onto an open forum and demand how people reply. If you were this aggressive at all with him, he no doubt didn't want a

fight so pretended to be nice to you but secretly was blocking once he realized you were trying to get back into contact.

Platinum Member
    I see it a little differently. When you two were dating he said he left you while you were stressed about $$$. You really didn't go into how you acted while you were stressed but it was enough to leave an impression on him.
    Then when you were talking again, you mentioned that you were stressed from work again. Can you see that past behaviors about your stress could of scared him away? Or he thought I don't want to go thru this again and just said Im blocking her.
    Maybe he is seeing someone or maybe morbid curiosity would have him wonder how you were doing. And when you mentioned you were stressed, he said Im out!
    Whatever the case maybe, You have your resolution and absolution. You two had something in the past and he should remain in the past because that is exactly where he is leaving you, in his past.
    Leave him alone. Privately wish him a good life and just let him go. Turn the page on a new chapter.

He left the first time because *he was stressed about money.
    She did the same at a later date.
    All in all, drill it down to the easiest explanation.
    It wasnt meant to be.
    Why look up someone who left you an entire year later and end up surprised that you end up with the same outcome?

10. 06-21-2020, 09:48 AM

11. 06-21-2020, 10:47 AM
    Reason
    Refers to deleted posts.

12. 06-21-2020, 10:49 AM

13. 06-21-2020, 11:31 AM
    Reason
    Refers to deleted posts.

14. 06-21-2020, 11:45 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool