Should i leave my bf?

browngirl21

I love my bf so much more than anything in the world. But i see it that i make his life harder because im always constantly pushing him away. And he wants to be together because he says he loves me and all. But i cant help but think.. should i leave him so he’ll be happier and life will be easier. Cause his life is already so difficult without me. Every-time i bring up breaking up he just says “no” but i feel like i should even tho i dont want to just to make him happy and make his life easier.. what do i do.

*asking for my best friend*

"How do i fix my relationship

Things got bad due to cheating now im always up his butt calling his constantly and I’m always feel like im getting pushed to the side when it comes to his friends

Basically we are a fun relationship he makes me smile etc but sometimes when i wanna talk to him (bc i cant see him often) he hangs up on me and i have to call him multiple times for him to answer then do it all over again. He doesn’t understand what I want despite me telling him multiple times “I dont want to be second to ur friends” and I say that bc he ignores me. And always cancels our plans due to work but see’s his friends after work.

I really want this to get better but I'm so tired of having to call him so much and get ignored all the time"

You should have included ^^^^^.

I believe that we all advised you to be done. It has nothing to do with you "pushing him away," but that he cheats and he does not value you. It already sounds over, nothing to end. He does not care.

"How do i fix my relationship

Things got bad due to cheating now im always up his butt calling his constantly and I’m always feel like im getting pushed to the side when it comes to his friends

Basically we are a fun relationship he makes me smile etc but sometimes when i wanna talk to him (bc i cant see him often) he hangs up on me and i have to call him multiple times for him to answer then do it all over again. He doesn’t understand what I want despite me telling him multiple times “I dont want to be second to ur friends” and I say that bc he ignores me. And always cancels our plans due to work but see’s his friends after work.

I really want this to get better but I'm so tired of having to call him so much and get ignored all the time"

You should have included ^^^^^.

I believe that we all advised you to be done. It has nothing to do with you "pushing him away," but that he cheats and he does not value you. It already sounds over, nothing to end. He does not care.

The question that im asking rn isnt for me

Well u know what. I just really needed someone to talk to alright my life is a damn mess hes a good fricken guy and i am so tired of making his life hard all im asking is what do i do.

You’re answering from the wrong account.

We’ve already told you what to do: dump him.

Archived