LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Feel Obligated to Stay with My Boyfriend even though I'm not happy

Platinum Member
    This is why cyber relationships don't work. They aren't real relationships, and sooner or later, the novelty wears off. He's lost interest, and isn't brave enough to tell you that. He's probably hoping you'll take the hint and fade.

It's time to let go and date local guys. This isn't going to work out and it's better not put yourself on hold for a person you have never met.

People usually eventually get tired of having a relationship with their computer keyboard or gaming system. People desire and crave actual human contact.

Prior to the pandemic restrictions what did you do for a social life? What did you and your friends get together to do for fun?

I won't judge you for gaming as I am a gamer too and I understand that life. However, the most important thing you said was this:

But I just donít see myself having a happy life with him anymore and Iíve been looking for a way out of the relationship.
    There are too many things amiss here. Honestly, he seems like he's on his way out of this relationship himself.

I met a guy some months back (been single for over a year) while gaming. We hit it off and there was a major connection. But he dropped the ball somewhere and stopped communicating. I consider it to be over and have moved on. It only would have worked if he was willing to come meet me and make it a real relationship. Anything other than that is not going to hold any water in real life. That's just the reality of the situation.

Please move on and find someone you're happy with. Good luck.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like you don't have a relationship - you just chat/game/watch shows online. There are no plans to meet once both of your states are open to travel. I would find a local guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men

Why Young People Don't Rush To Marry? They Fear Divorce
Give Advice
Ask For Advice