How do i fix my relationship

browngirl21

Things got bad due to cheating now im always up his butt calling his constantly and I’m always feel like im getting pushed to the side when it comes to his friends

Basically we are a fun relationship he makes me smile etc but sometimes when i wanna talk to him (bc i cant see him often) he hangs up on me and i have to call him multiple times for him to answer then do it all over again. He doesn’t understand what I want despite me telling him multiple times “I dont want to be second to ur friends” and I say that bc he ignores me. And always cancels our plans due to work but see’s his friends after work.

I really want this to get better but im so tired of having to call him so much and get ignored all the time

Doesn’t sound like a fun relationship?

Are you sure he doesn’t view it as a fwb thing?

If you have to call someone multiple times in order for them to answer, don’t you think they don’t want to talk to you? And eventually answer just to stop the incessant calls?

You ARE second to his friends.

Just because you don’t want to be , doesn’t mean you will ever achieve that.

He puts you second because that’s how he feels.

It’s up to you to accept that or walk. But blowing up his phone will not achieve what you want.

Are you actually a couple or do you just want to be?

Why “can’t” you see him often?

When did you meet him and have you actually dated him?

So, if he is treating you this badly, why do you stay around?

To be honest, he is playing you. He is giving you just enough to keep you eagerly coming back for me, while he is off hanging with his friends and likely sleeping with other girls. He knows that he doesn't have to give you much to keep you interested, and when you complain, he will give you just enough to keep you around, then go off and do as he wishes.

Walk away, it aint worth it, he aint worth it.

Stop Calling Him. Don't fix it, end it. There is no need to stalk, harass and pester someone with repeated calls. He playing games and clearly wants it over. So free yourself from this nonsense and delete and block him.

im always up his butt calling his constantly

sometimes when i wanna talk to him he hangs up on me and i have to call him multiple times for him to answer then do it

You have extremely low self esteem to grovel with someone who doesn't put in an equal effort, and who has the poor ethics of cheating. Be alone to work on your self esteem or you will keep choosing the worst of the worst. You think you deserve crap because that's what you think of yourself. Really sad.

Doesn’t sound like a fun relationship?

Are you sure he doesn’t view it as a fwb thing?

If you have to call someone multiple times in order for them to answer, don’t you think they don’t want to talk to you? And eventually answer just to stop the incessant calls?

You ARE second to his friends.

Just because you don’t want to be , doesn’t mean you will ever achieve that.

He puts you second because that’s how he feels.

It’s up to you to accept that or walk. But blowing up his phone will not achieve what you want.

Are you actually a couple or do you just want to be?

Why “can’t” you see him often?

When did you meet him and have you actually dated him?

Yeah we r daring been dating for two years now and i cant see him often cause he lives far and works a lot.. its a long distance type thing

When someone shows you who they really are, believe it.

I think that rule is most important here. Please believe it when he shows you what he is.

Unplug from your devices and give yourself a break. It may not appear so at first and it may seem harmless to you (and what can be more selfless than to give of one's self unabashedly??) but this is a harmful and destructive way to live. You're treating yourself badly by engaging with someone who shows you you are worthless in more ways than one.

Stop with the long-distance and find someone local.

Engage in more face to face, in person, time. Don't fall into the trap of an online romance.

You should also know there are all kinds of wackos and strange people out there looking to prey on you. Never give or send any money and simply unplug. Do not respond.

Don't be pitiful. Never grovel.

He's a cheat, prioritizes his friends over you and hangs up on you. You need to dump him!

It won't get better. Ignore him back and move on with your life. You deserve a man who knows how to treat your with respect.

Yeah we r daring been dating for two years now and i cant see him often cause he lives far and works a lot.. its a long distance type thing

So basically when he cancels on you because of work , yet sees his real life friends after work , all he is cancelling is a phone call with someone whom he barely knows?

In two years how many times have you met him?

Hours spent in physical company?

Don’t you think you are being unfair to expect him not to have a social life just because he’s chatting to you long distance?

That’s what he chooses to do in his spare time! And I think that’s perfectly acceptable tbh.

You should adopt the same attitude. And start living a real life and not a fantasy one.

What is lacking in your life that makes you entertain the idea of being a recluse and expecting someone else to be one too and be at your beck and call??

Archived