Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why he is not total honest?

Do you mean ďdatingĒ or have you only had one date?

How long were you together when he told you this?

Only a few months, he doesnt want to open to me, if I asked something, he always said he feel bad or just ignore me

No, we rarely share our opinion, even I would like, but he doesn't like. He never asked what I mind.
    Yes, when we havent in relationship, once I asked him that does he have any relationship before, he said there's a 5 years relationship. After we in relationship, I had mention twice, he only said his ex, and one day he suddenly told me that he is divorce because now I can know everything and he wants to be fair.

How many times have you met? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get some insight into your relationship.

We met in internet, already talking around 1 year, after he travel here then we had hung out for getting together. He just said serious relationship never arrange marriage.

I don't know hows his thinking, so I want to ask, but he doesn't want to talking. Because when he just told me he is divorced, he told me that he wants a stable life, and his ex(wife) mention it and he liked this. After we had a few talking, he said after 4 or 5 months in relationship with her what he feel bad with her. I don't feel there's any logical

So youíve been talking to him for a year - met up with and then decided to be in an exclusive relationship. Is that when he told you? Sounds like he was waiting to meet you and decide whether there really was a future at which point he decided to be more open with you. If that is so, I donít think that is necessarily a bad thing. I mean he could have mentioned before when you were talking but he was under no obligation to do so at that point if you werenít exclusive and hadnít even met. Based on that, I donít think you have anything to worry about.

Before he only said he found her cheating on computer. But once I asked that, he said after he found it, his ex wife said that her words is different as his words, and he believed it. Then she just said she will go to her grandmother's birthday, just leave. Not he wanted to left this marriage, it's his exwife leave him

Nope, during the 1 year of our talking, he never said he is divorced, even once I asked him that does he had relationship before (because he seems never had from his words), he only said there's 5 years relationship. When we met each other he still not told me that. After we in relationship for 2 months, he suddenly told that in fact that's 3 years relationship with 2 years marriage.

And if you said so, here's his message when he told me that.

'5 years ago I quit relationship with my ex in court. After 2 years of marriage, almost 5 years of relationship. I already told you the reason why it ended, that she found somebody else, took my money and set my parents against me. It ended 5 years ago. I didn't tell you before because I wanted you to judge me be the what person I am, not by my past. But if you already know me, you can know everything. I'm telling this to you now, to give you a time before January. Just in case you will consider me now to be worse kind of person I don't want you to do anything you will regret. I hope you understand'

Before we met,frist I asked that does he had any relationship before, second I asked why he broke up. After in relationship I mentioned few times about his ex. He never said that's his exwife.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Videos

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education
Give Advice
Ask For Advice