LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex broke NC

Ex broke NC

Well I'm stupid, went 4 days no contact with my ex, to recieve a restricted message on Instagram saying "hope you're good".. I stupidly replied and now I'm being ignored😤🥺 I just don't get why people do this..

Block and delete ALL forms of contact.

You gave your ex wanted he/she wanted to know .... you showed that you were responsive/open to communication and now your ex can carry on with his/her merry way happy in the knowledge that you are still out there.

Originally Posted by Blue68
    You gave your ex wanted he/she wanted to know .... you showed that you were responsive/open to communication and now your ex can carry on with his/her merry way happy in the knowledge that you are still out there.
    I know I did, I tried to keep it light and casual as much as possible but now I'm being ignored 🤷♀️🤷♀️ I feel so dumb.😩

I have a thought for no contact. It is so difficult and hard to do especially when you once cared for someone. From personal experience it's never going to be that easy and you'll keep hitting your head against a brick wall again and again and again and feeling low until you've just had it. One day you'll finally understand that nothing is ever going to change and it's time to move on.

It may take days or weeks or months or years. Can you imagine someone who brings nothing to your life, someone so empty and full of nothingness, colouring your life and influencing you like this for years? If you can't, you're like me when I finally realized it's time to walk away.

It takes time so don't be so harsh on yourself. Next time something pops up from her, ask yourself - "What does this person bring to my life anyway?" Joy? Giggles? Good times? Or confusion, rudeness, lack of compassion and zero love?

Bring in more positivity too as much as possible. Fill your life up with good things and inspiring things and people.

Suddenly, one day compared to everything else you've got, this person's existence will pale. I think it's then that we have a bigger perspective on life and what we have been missing this whole time (more joy, love, compassion and positive influences).

Originally Posted by StokeCity1
    I know I did, I tried to keep it light and casual as much as possible but now I'm being ignored 🤷♀️🤷♀️ I feel so dumb.😩
    Don't feel dumb. Just take it as a lesson and be prepared next time.

Well I'm stupid, went 4 days no contact with my ex, to recieve a restricted message on Instagram saying "hope you're good".. I stupidly replied and now I'm being ignored😤🥺 I just don't get why people do this..
    She knew you'd take the bait. This will continue until you decide to close every door.

Platinum Member
    Because you allow her to keep using you for attention.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Because you allow her to keep using you for attention.
    I asked her why she keeps doing this and she replied by saying well if you look I'm never really on this app :S

I agree erase them from all contact and social media. It's that easy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice