LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex broke NC

Originally Posted by StokeCity1
    I asked her why she keeps doing this and she replied by saying well if you look I'm never really on this app :S
    Don't look for answers from her! I'm so sorry you're in so much pain.

It's one thing to be annoyed with the hot/cold of someone else but another to seek answers from that person. Just accept that there will never be the answer that you are looking for. You'll have to find it inside yourself to walk away and to close that chapter of your own accord. Easier said than done, I know, but try. Don't keep running yourself in to the ground like this. I think the only thing you can do at this point to stop yourself from more pain is to completely remove all contact with this person. I think you're too attached and emotionally dependent on her making you feel a certain way.

You've got to climb out and start feeling good about yourself without her. I think you'll probably be pretty annoyed with her behaviour at that point and nothing she says or does can change your mind about how she's no good.

Spooky, my ex got back in touch 4 days after NC - she unblocked me and sent me a WhatsApp trying to be all pally, asked me not to block her etc. I have to say due to the help i got from this forum and chatting to people i was starting to feel abit happier about the split. Chatting to her today has done nothing but bring me back down and start questioning again. I know it is easier said than done but either straight up block her now with no prior message or do as i'm considering doing - send her a message and say to enabling you to process the split and make a start on moving on, you need to block her to remove any temptation to message her or backward steps in your road to recovery.

Hope this helps buddy!

Gold Member
    My tried and tested remedy for situations alike is to keep oneself really busy. Please don't reply anymore. I don't know the reason behind your breakup but generally a breakup is difficult for both parties, regardless who initiated. Your ex might be just as confused with her feelings as you are. So do yourself and also her a favor by finding clarity and allowing your hearts to heal, individually. All the best!

Originally Posted by DQD
    Spooky, my ex got back in touch 4 days after NC - she unblocked me and sent me a WhatsApp trying to be all pally, asked me not to block her etc. I have to say due to the help i got from this forum and chatting to people i was starting to feel abit happier about the split. Chatting to her today has done nothing but bring me back down and start questioning again. I know it is easier said than done but either straight up block her now with no prior message or do as i'm considering doing - send her a message and say to enabling you to process the split and make a start on moving on, you need to block her to remove any temptation to message her or backward steps in your road to recovery.

Hope this helps buddy!
    Doesn't even matter now. I found out from a mutual friend, all this time she's been trying to get back with her ex etc.. while sleeping with me etc

Now that is delete and block material for sure. Sometimes it takes this kind of info to complete the coup de grāce.
    I found out from a mutual friend, all this time she's been trying to get back with her ex etc.. while sleeping with me etc

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Now that is delete and block material for sure. Sometimes it takes this kind of info to complete the coup de grāce.
    Yeah definitely, I actually feel so hurt.

Yeah definitely, I actually feel so hurt.
    Don't allow her to hurt you anymore. Put her in the past where she belongs.

You will get through this.

Platinum Member
    Well I'm stupid, went 4 days no contact with my ex, to recieve a restricted message on Instagram saying "hope you're good".. I stupidly replied and now I'm being ignored😤🥺 I just don't get why people do this..

Okay, you made a mistake, so what.. you have to forget about it and learn from it. Accept that you gave into a weak moment and move on. Your X is an X and you should just let them remain that way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice