Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Ladies, your advice please.

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Assume she's still busy with her parents, and let her come to you.

    Even though you have been talking a lot, you still know very little about her in practical terms. Believe her when she says she'll let you know when she's free. Don't send another message at this point.
    You have a point. It's itching me, wont lie. Better not be one of those "tests" that some girls do.

  2. #12
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    188
    Originally Posted by lmasterz
    We haven't met in person yet, due to covid.

    I agree with you, it's just not typical of her not to connect back, that's all. And yes, maybe we don't know each other well enough, but talking daily for 3 hours and sometimes up to 5 hours for 21 days straight gives you somewhat of an indication of what kind of a person she is.
    Like you said you are currently talking daily for hours instead of meeting up due to circumstances (covid etc.). Her circumstances might have just changed. It could be literally anything and could go any direction just like your very early, fledgling romance. No use for speculation at this point. I would just be careful not to get overly attached before you actually meet the person.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Originally Posted by SophiaG
    Like you said you are currently talking daily for hours instead of meeting up due to circumstances (covid etc.). Her circumstances might have just changed. It could be literally anything and could go any direction just like your very early, fledgling romance. No use for speculation at this point. I would just be careful not to get overly attached before you actually meet the person.
    I guess so. It's just itching me and I hate it. Thanks for your feedback.

  4. #14
    Platinum Member Rose Mosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,568
    Take it easy and try and redirect your energies towards other areas. What do you mean she was passed out? Was it a drinking episode with friends or ?

    I'd hang back and give yourself time to watch each other more and observe. Your lifestyles might not be compatible.

    I have a very old friend whom I keep in touch to this day and nothing will ever come of it no matter how much history and laughs we've had in the past because of very different lifestyles. He tries though in a playful way but it's never going to work and I am clear about it.

    Give yourselves time and see whether you match in your likes, dislikes, hobbies, interests and see how each of you spend your free time or manage stress even.

  5.  

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Take it easy and try and redirect your energies towards other areas. What do you mean she was passed out? Was it a drinking episode with friends or ?

    I'd hang back and give yourself time to watch each other more and observe. Your lifestyles might not be compatible.

    I have a very old friend whom I keep in touch to this day and nothing will ever come of it no matter how much history and laughs we've had in the past because of very different lifestyles. He tries though in a playful way but it's never going to work and I am clear about it.

    Give yourselves time and see whether you match in your likes, dislikes, hobbies, interests and see how each of you spend your free time or manage stress even.
    Passed out as in sleeping. No she doesn't drink at all, nor do her friends.

    That's what I'm doing, focusing energy elsewhere, as annoying and tough as it may be. Decided not to text today, i'll just do so tomorrow morning and take it from there.

  7. #16
    Platinum Member melancholy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    6,808
    Gender
    Female
    Why dont you believe she's busy?

  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Originally Posted by melancholy123
    Why dont you believe she's busy?
    Because it's highly unlikely. We're under quarantine with 7pm curfews so there is only so much that can be done. Plus noticed activity on her Instagram. I know these may not be enough reason to believe so, but it's also a gut feeling.

  9. #18
    Platinum Member Rose Mosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,568
    I'd be wary of letting on too much. You might come across as a little creepy if she knows you're watching her Instagram activity and are suspecting her of ignoring you on purpose.

    Don't get too openly negative about this as it might bite you in the butt.

    If you have a hunch, stick with it and let people show you what they are. Don't let on just yet. Take care of you, do you. Just watch and observe.

  10. #19
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,550
    She went to a sleepover with a bunch of girlfriends during the restrictions? Isn't that violating the regulations?

    And "busy" doesn't have to mean leaving home. I get "busy" doing random stuff. I'm not deliberately ignoring anyone, I just get into doing my thing.

  11. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    I'd be wary of letting on too much. You might come across as a little creepy if she knows you're watching her Instagram activity and are suspecting her of ignoring you on purpose.

    Don't get too openly negative about this as it might bite you in the butt.

    If you have a hunch, stick with it and let people show you what they are. Don't let on just yet. Take care of you, do you. Just watch and observe.
    Wasnít watching her IG specifically, just noticed her watching my story.

    Something is just not right, its evident. Time will tell what it is.
    Anyhow, thanks for your feedback. Iíll suck it in for the night, and see whatís up tomorrow.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Videos


Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •