LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharing my crush story with you

Originally Posted by LilieRose
    I LOVE THIS: if you don't feed those thoughts in your head, they won't grow either. GONNA PRACTICE IT. Thanks
    You are very welcome.

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    Why are you far away from home without your children? When was the last time you saw your children? Who are they living with? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a better picture of what's going on.
    No worries about the question. It's because I don't have a stable job for the moment. With this new one, I hope I could get a long term contract so I can make them come and stay with me. Children are good with their Dad for the moment.

3. 06-05-2020, 01:05 AM
    Reason
    New thread has been started on this topic.

Friends, I almost passed away today because of a lack of oxygen in the shower room. I felt unconsious during a few minutes. And you know, when I though I was dying, I was thinking of my children, that I can't do this to them, they still need me. And I was also thinking of this guy, I wish he could have been next to me to rescue me.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by LilieRose
    Friends, I almost passed away today because of a lack of oxygen in the shower room. I felt unconsious during a few minutes. And you know, when I though I was dying, I was thinking of my children, that I can't do this to them, they still need me. And I was also thinking of this guy, I wish he could have been next to me to rescue me.
    I think you are creating a lot of fantasies in your mind. Having a crush is not the same as love. Love is when you know a person really well and love WHO they are, not just their looks. If you've never even met a person, you can't love them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education
Give Advice
Ask For Advice